New Polly Harvey (1 Viewer)

thickaspigshit

Website
Visit site
So i recorded this from the gig last saturday. New song called 'The Devil'
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_GmlJxJTg

In all she played 4 new songs, all piano based. So looks like a mellower direction from Uh Huh Her.

Was one of the most amazing gigs ive been to. The audience were so quiet, I was thinking Damien Rice woulda loved it. Until some guy let off a fog horn. Polly was asking 'Whose got the horn?'...i was so tempted.

She was super chatty too, before she played the above, she said she wasnt sure how it would sound because shes an amateur piano player, and her right hand wanders off like a lost sheep. She had to use a metronome too : )

Anyways, enjoy.

The day will come when people will just send their cameras to the gig and watch its at home

The day will come when people will just send their cameras to the gig and watch its at home

Have you ever heard of Jean Baudrillard?

Tell me about all those post on the internet you've made about the times you never made it to see Sonic Youth.

Ah never mind.

I don't give a fck really.

i remember a few of the ATP gigs being ruined by everones cameras blocking the view and general buzz.

or else it was the drugs.

Someone tell me what this asshole said. He's on my ignore list.

Ian: "Here's a YouTube Clip of Sonic Youth live. Awesome".

Ian: " I've never seen Sonic Youth live."

It's simple. Glasshouses/Stones.

i watched that link - i love PJ - theres no boxes around her..

no-one else think kate bush watching this?

class though.

Ian: "Here's a YouTube Clip of Sonic Youth live. Awesome".

Ian: " I've never seen Sonic Youth live."

It's simple. Glasshouses/Stones.

Right. Temporarily off the Ignore list. Curiosity got the better of me.

First of all, I've never posted a link to a youtube clip of Sonic Youth.
and secondly, when I do finally get to see Sonic Youth live I'll be enjoying the show and not watching it from behind my bleedin camera phone.

It's simple, you and Jean Blahblah can both suck my balls. Take turns or have one each, I'm not fussy.

suck Ian's balls Mitchum hahaha

Curiously enough he sent me a PM before he made his 'your on my ignore list' post...the big fckin jesse.

I like this one:
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=812509&postcount=3
Ah close enough....videos/Youtube blah blah blah...

I'm bored listening to THE BIGGEST SONIC YOUTH FAN ON THUMPED whinge about how he's never seen them
live & not notice the fckin' inherent ironing board of his initial quip in this thread.

Sorry for the delay on replying btw-I was updating Silvinio Francisco's Wikipedia page.

P.S. Is ''I think I'll stick 'Wierd Science' on tonight." just the best ever euphemism for onanism?

Curiously enough he sent me a PM before he made his 'your on my ignore list' post...the big fckin jesse.

I like this one:
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=812509&postcount=3
Ah close enough....videos/Youtube blah blah blah...

I'm bored listening to THE BIGGEST SONIC YOUTH FAN ON THUMPED whinge about how he's never seen them
live & not notice the fckin' inherent ironing board of his initial quip in this thread.

Sorry for the delay on replying btw-I was updating Silvinio Francisco's Wikipedia page.

P.S. Is ''I think I'll stick 'Wierd Science' on tonight." just the best ever euphemism for onanism?

Mitchum, is this post in French? cuz I don't understand it!

Her records don't really do it for me any more, but she is definitly one of the best live performers I have I have seen (3 or 4 times so it wasn't a one off fluke). Possibly the best actually, after Radiohead.

God, I sound like such an indie-kid...

the one time i saw her was at the olympia when she just "went mainstream". We has fucking terrible seats and I hated the gig. I'd like to see her properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back