New old fashioned friday rep thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 400
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the Joanna Newsom one.... ruined my day. ruined it!!
are you going to get hammered tomorrow and laugh at thel locals and make a tit of yourself?
i am!

the irish over here have this whole day planned that involves a massive boozy lunch in one of the irish pubs plus alot more boozing.

mum has sent me a flashing leprachaun badge and a shamrock hairband thing to help celebrate the occasion.

gawd.

the irish over here have this whole day planned that involves a massive boozy lunch in one of the irish pubs plus alot more boozing.

mum has sent me a flashing leprachaun badge and a shamrock hairband thing to help celebrate the occasion.

gawd.
i dont think ill be boozin till after dinner or so, pace myself like. last time i started early it resulted in being too hammered to move by 10m and the 3rd worse hangover ever. EVER!

someone derepped me on the ungdomshuset thread for a token ah shockin response. naturally anonymous. i'llkillya. but rep for everyone else! luv yiz

I think we should have a Old Fashioned Friday De-repping thread.

It will make a mockery of our repping overlords and turned the whole Thumped repping paradigm on its head.

It's ever so punk rock .|..|.

Who's with me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back