New music show on RTE 2 - Tues 12th May (1 Viewer)

how do sweet jane see what they're doing at night with their shades on?

Far be it for me to actually respond to a post of this nature - but Linda i think you should put your days slagging off Sweet Jane to bed - for about 2 years now you've jumped on that slag-band-wagon, when we both know you should be out in a field with camera and a small pen and paper, mastering your craft.

There is nothing more pathetic than a lady who hides behind the internet to vent her intimidation & personal dismay for certain individuals.

And now - Congrats to Jeremy & all his crew Linda @ Sharkey Promo etc who are moving on to Round 2 of the 'Sessions, we would love to see him go all the way to win 'artist of the year' (our moneys on jeremy or sickboy)

I would love to see how most of the Thumped massive would react if they were dropped into the middle of say the LA scene, might give a bit of perspective. Missed the show but I'll watch it on RTE's Iplayer thing later.

I would love to see how most of the Thumped massive would react if they were dropped into the middle of say the LA scene, might give a bit of perspective. Missed the show but I'll watch it on RTE's Iplayer thing later.

the LA scene is badly in need of some perspective. well spotted.

Far be it for me to actually respond to a post of this nature - but Linda i think you should put your days slagging off Sweet Jane to bed - for about 2 years now you've jumped on that slag-band-wagon, when we both know you should be out in a field with camera and a small pen and paper, mastering your craft.

There is nothing more pathetic than a lady who hides behind the internet to vent her intimidation & personal dismay for certain individuals.

ah you're just sore because you didn't get voted onto round two You've Got Talent, cheer up luv!

I would love to see how most of the Thumped massive would react if they were dropped into the middle of say the LA scene, might give a bit of perspective.

what the fuck does that mean?

tupacdiddy_080326_ms.jpg

yeah! shut the fuck up linda!

what the fuck does that mean?

It means that things aren't that bad over here, there are about 6 bands in this city that do the whole rockstar lifestyle thing, mainly because it's very hard to have an ego what with the Irish begrudgery and all that, leave them too it, their music reflects what they want to be and sure enough it's not very good. At least we don't have to deal with this on a daily basis:
motleycrue.jpg

Pantone was going on about his "busted wrist" the other night at practice, and how his "square" of a boss told him he would be "out on his no good punk ass" if his "rock goofing" interfered with work again. "And put away that dumb guitar!", was what he also said. "I'll put away the guitar... put it away right down your prissy 2.4 kid throat right after I quit this shit job and you see me dealin' licks on The White Room", retorted Pantone, according to the story.

Pantone was going on about his "busted wrist" the other night at practice, and how his "square" of a boss told him he would be "out on his no good punk ass" if his "rock goofing" interfered with work again. "And put away that dumb guitar!", was what he also said. "I'll put away the guitar... put it away right down your prissy 2.4 kid throat right after I quit this shit job and you see me dealin' licks on The White Room", retorted Pantone, according to the story.

ha ha ha ha ha

if they let me on that telly show, then you'd see some song writing

"and Landlover have recorded their song in 12 hours, so lets hear "I want to kiss your face"... *cue music* ...okay... um... and Pantone... my God... in 12 hours Pantone has composed and recorded a 3 disc concept album about the final 24 hours in the life of a 65 year old Yak Herder in Tibet, written a long form essay style liner notes on the themes and influences of this work, compiled a DVD of abstract visuals to accompany said piece AND designed the limited edition Ivory box set to contain the 4 disc set... christ my ears are melting at the beauty of the orchestral arranged, the stacked vocal harmonies have just made my left arm go numb... jesus wept.... the childrens choir....gasp... .... .... ... ...and remember text your votes to BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Waste of time this show. both songs were pretty poor though i'm not gonna judge either band on this. won't be watching it again. really boring stuff.

It makes for uncomfortable viewing kinda like watching some band reality show on MTV. Presenter is just ridiculously bad.

I have to say I'm intrigued.Linda is does your job involve photographing small animals and poetry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back