NEW MUMBLIN DEAF RO MP3s/ALBUM DETAILS (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 177
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
I'm looking forward to the Classic Albums documentary of this Album

Ro: at the last minute we realised the album was sounding much to hi-fi, we were at the mastering suite in Bob Clearwaters studio in LA at the time and I realised we needed some sort of kids xylophone...

Bob Clearwater: so I had like... HUNDREDS of xylophones... I mean vintage shit, this one here *tinkle tinkle* that's the one from Benny and the Jets by Elton John, the actual xylophonoe... but Ro... he said no...

Ro: I knew exactly the sound I wanted for this one piece, and I was willing to scrap the album if I didn't get it

Bob: So he sends for a childs xylophone, from Dublin... Dublin, Ireland, from some music store called The Waltons, and we wait like... five days for it turn up... no one can go home... we can't work on any other shit... he even made sure that they broke the case on it during shipping, just to get that specific lo-fi childs xylophone sound... but y'know *raises faders* you can really hear it in the final mix

*irriatating dead out of tune tinging sounds eminates from speakers, Bob Clearwater visably winces*

By the way I'm playing an in-store in Tower at 4pm on saturday if anyone is around. That is, provided my super extra hoarse voice has sorted itself out by then.

Yessss.
My last attempt at a 'final solution' for the cureheads failed.

259114%7EKelly-Osborne-Posters.jpg

I don't have friends or know anything or much or nothing but i reckon i will come and see you play your music. are their corners to stand in?

I don't need any special corners. Just regular ones will do. I don't know if I'd be able to make it if it's in a round room. That could be confusing. Perhaps a general "dark area" where I could hide so people don't see I'm a nigel-no-friends would be sufficient?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back