New Morello mp3's (1 Viewer)

ya I heard that B room is sorta pants. dont them gigsmart fellas have a deal going with grouse?

Alex said:
Try again please... should be ok now

It is possible to get a good deal at Grouse Lodge.

Cheers, A.
however, it's not guaranteed that the band will be good. oh no.

cassette/tape said:
do you listen to linkin park much? cos that first song sounds exactly like them. 'specially the singing.

i don't listen to them as much as i used to... not since i started going out with slowey. he's shown me an entirely new way to be frens. even with boys.

I always have the fear of that happening in the presence of my girlfriend's parents. its yet to happen, but thats not to say it wont. although after 6 years ass silence, I think they'd understand if it does. oh but the fear

avernus said:
I always have the fear of that happening in the presence of my girlfriend's parents. its yet to happen, but thats not to say it wont. although after 6 years ass silence, I think they'd understand if it does. oh but the fear
that's weak. i was ice-skating this morning just before breakfast... and i did more than break my fast, let me tell you. so, me and this hot chick were skating on the pond and she grabs my hands and we start spinning around... you know? and then i go to shoooosh her between my legs and i just blow off right in her face. it was totally disgusting. we were supposed to be going to dinner later and everything. i think i'll just get a pot noodle and stay in now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back