New members (7 Viewers)

Jellybean said:
Thanks. Subscribe to what?

You can pay €20 towards the running of the site and you get to post in the special vip area along with other great benifits. You could always introduce yourself here.

hi :) are people wary of replying to newcomers? I wasn't going to register only that I saw the thread about the Leaving Cert, which was something I could relate to and helpful!

Thanks :) though I bet the reason your brother got that name can't be as embarrassing as mine! When I was 6 I wedged a jellybean up my nose and had to be taken to the emergency room, it's more embarrassing telling the story in person, especially with one nostril bigger than the other!
La La said:
jellybean is what we call my little brother.
you're alright in my book, so ;)

Jellybean said:
Thanks :) though I bet the reason your brother got that name can't be as embarrassing as mine! When I was 6 I wedged a jellybean up my nose and had to be taken to the emergency room, it's more embarrassing telling the story in person, especially with one nostril bigger than the other!
why aren't you in school

Jellybean said:

right.
no, we call him that because his name is jeremy and jellybean just felt right.

I don't feel like studying! any excuse not to and anyway my first CAO choice is a BA in music performance in DCU so in a way I could say this will help in the future!

Jellybean said:
I don't feel like studying! any excuse not to and anyway my first CAO choice is a BA in music performance in DCU so in a way I could say this will help in the future!

my first choice was neonatal nursing.
instead of working with prem babies i write things. you can't always count on yer first choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back