New issue of MRR? (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone got it? Apparently there's a Fag Enablerz review, trying to book a tour right now so if anyone has it could they possibly type it in and PM it to me? In the demos section I guess.

Has anyone got it? Apparently there's a Fag Enablerz review, trying to book a tour right now so if anyone has it could they possibly type it in and PM it to me? In the demos section I guess.
I just ordered a few copies of issues #326 and #327 last night and they were sent out today so should have a copies around monday. if you have not got it by then

If you havent got it yet it, here it is from issue #327 - August 2010

Fag Enablerz - Schlocky name, I was surprised to see this was from Ireland. I guess there may be some actual cultural reference to taking on the Westboro Baptist reference, but that's kind of unfortunate either way. I don't think this band care too much about that anyway as they appear from the sound and aesthetic of the tape to be highly Americanised. Six tracks of straightforward punk with the odd breakdown. Whilst some of the lyrics are kind of funny (This band is lucky that I am still enough of a child to find "Small cock! No way! Stick it in! Every day!" mildly amusing) the sarcasm comes across as so dismissive of punk as to warrant the question what do you like about it, and would you like it less if you weren't playing such a substandard example of it? The general tone of their songs "Look at me - I don't give a fuck" Congrats, or should that be Congratz. (Bryony)

Fuck MRR and their racist + classist review policies!

Edit: Oh, thanks for typing out the whole review Alex! And putting it on Eirecore... Thanks a lot!

I think he's just joking Andy, that is why we got Colin in the band though!
I heard somewhere that if you had an American in your band they'd fast-track you for citizenship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back