new design (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter silo
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

silo

it being monday morning, this is the first i've seen of the new design...

.|..| .|..| .|..|

Oi.
Get over to the admin forum, you.
This is strictly for swearing and that only.

New Site

HEy, eh whats the story when you click on the forum link from the index page it asks you to save a .php3 file or something. It wouldn't take me to the forum area. Nothing happened, and when I clicked again it gave me the same file to save to disk. I didn't like this one bit so I typed in thumped.com/bbs to eventually get here. This shouldn't be though. Should it?

Ta

what browser are you on?

mozilla and netscape sometimes pull dat shit.

clear yer cache or change yer browser or both and try again.

I used to quite like the title page when you can to ww.thumped.com

with just the logo and some wise words like "road to wrestlemania" or something

and the snow at xmas...

the reviews as well... they were deadly... 2 years ago when people used to do reviews....

its bleedin lovely though Pete, lovely...

God bless her and all who doss from work in her...

Re: Um...this may make me look foolish but...

Originally posted by The Evangelists
Where is the "Submit a New Gig" on the events page?

i haven't done that bit yet - set meself a deadline of getting as much as possible done by last night and uploading it... otherwise i'd still be fannying around come christmas

email listings for now to [email protected] aight

:(

Just when I decided to 'honour' the design of Thumped and ThingsYoureKissing (eh?) with the upcoming IU redesign, you go and do this?

Seriously, it's nice. My only complaint ( aminor one) is the missing list of news headlines. I accept that all the news stories are still listed, but I liked the listing a thte top.

That's just me, though.

Originally posted by Pantone247
I used to quite like the title page when you can to ww.thumped.com

with just the logo and some wise words like "road to wrestlemania" or something

There's an interesting story behind that.

actually, no, there isn't

and the snow at xmas...

loaned that to Dudley.
the reviews as well... they were deadly... 2 years ago when people used to do reviews....

Yeah well i just wish people were interested. Nobody's INTERESTED. Roreek, now he used to care. Then he sold out. Thems the breaks.

Originally posted by pete

Yeah well i just wish people were interested. Nobody's INTERESTED. Roreek, now he used to care. Then he sold out. Thems the breaks.

Seriously? I didn't know you want reviews done. By all means use the IU ones and I can see if our contacts will do more and forward them to you, if you like...?

I often find even old reviews useful for two reason: One - its a good way to judge the development of a band and their style, particularly if you can use the same reviewer. Two: You never know when you might come across a gig listing and decide to take a look at the band, so even if the review was from a gig a long time back it could be useful.

Originally posted by pete
There's an interesting story behind that.

actually, no, there isn't

ah tell us, go on

they were aces

yeah it is a shame about the reviews, it had been years since one had been sent in but hadn't it

oh well... back to calling people I've never met pricks for no real reason at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back