New Countdown (1 Viewer)

Cian Nugent

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe this has already been mentioned...

Has anyone seen the new set up on countdown?

They've got some sleazy cretin presenting it and they replaced Carol with some young whan called Rachel. It really doesn't sound right to say "can I have a vowel please Rachel?"

I'm not impressed.

www.entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article5208967.ece

"The young blonde maths genius fought off stiff competition from 1,000 applicants to land the job after Carol Vorderman – who had been on the show for 26 years - quit because of a 90 per cent pay cut. "

Maybe this has already been mentioned...

Has anyone seen the new set up on countdown?

They've got some sleazy cretin presenting it and they replaced Carol with some young whan called Rachel. It really doesn't sound right to say "can I have a vowel please Rachel?"

I'm not impressed.

www.entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article5208967.ece

"The young blonde maths genius fought off stiff competition from 1,000 applicants to land the job after Carol Vorderman – who had been on the show for 26 years - quit because of a 90 per cent pay cut. "

she is a college graduate aged 22

Yer woman is pretty shit hot at the maths too.
Hasn't been the same since "Twice-Nightly" died.

Probably just as well to start again with a new crew.

Suzy Dent is still there, the dirty slut.

New-Countdown-hosts-Rache-001.jpg

Rachel Riley, 22, graduated from Oriel College, Oxford with a Masters Degree in Mathematics.
She fought off stiff competition from more than 1,000 applicants to step into the shoes of Countdown legend Carol Vorderman.
For the Countdown auditions, Riley and other applicants had to conduct an interview and were tested on their maths skills.
She was then shortlisted alongside five others for a screen test in Leeds where candidates had to put up several letter selections and tackle various maths games at the numbers board.
Riley said: "This is the best graduate job in the world.
"There's only one cool maths job around and I was lucky enough to get it so I'm absolutely thrilled."

Suzy Dent is still there, the dirty slut.

Yeah at least Suzy's still there, so it is just about still countdown.

I don't like how this new guy tries to make it more suspense filled, like on Who Wants To Be Millionaire, the lack of suspense is what I want form Countdown.

I don't like the new studio either.

I'll get used to it though.

SLEAZY CRETIN!!!!!!!!???

Fuck me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Show some respect, that's Jeff fuckin' Stelling you're talking about.

Although I will say that Sky Sports' transposition of the Soccer Saturday crew into a mock-up of Jeff's gaff for a game of charades over Christmas was spellbindingly awful. The spirits of Partridge and Edmonds are strong within him.

Jeff is the new host of Countdown? Fantastic! I hate my brother for having Sky Sports News stuck on the whole time but Jeff is a great host. Is he leaving SSN now?

Although I will say that Sky Sports' transposition of the Soccer Saturday crew into a mock-up of Jeff's gaff for a game of charades over Christmas was spellbindingly awful. The spirits of Partridge and Edmonds are strong within him.

Trufax: Stelling goes to his local 24 hour garage on a Friday evening, sits in his car and reads over his football stats with a coffee, every week.

I remember when Rodney marsh mispronounced Legwinsky as Lewinsky, and Jeff was straight in to ask Rodney if he thought that meant Fulham were going down this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back