new burial (3 Viewers)

Preordered it and the Pinch album from Amazon and got notification today that they won't be shipping til early December :(
Gonna download them in the meantime.

Preordered it and the Pinch album from Amazon and got notification today that they won't be shipping til early December :(
Gonna download them in the meantime.

same here
I have new Burial and Box of Dub 2 ordered from Amazon.co.uk with an estimated ship date of 4 December.

I know other retailers have Burial in stock from yesterday, not sure if Box Of Dub 2 has been delayed.

Boomkat last week said they would be shipping Burial LP and CD last Friday. Wonder if they did.

same here
I have new Burial and Box of Dub 2 ordered from Amazon.co.uk with an estimated ship date of 4 December.

I know other retailers have Burial in stock from yesterday, not sure if Box Of Dub 2 has been delayed.

Boomkat last week said they would be shipping Burial LP and CD last Friday. Wonder if they did.

Are the Box of Dub comps all exclusive tracks?

thanks for that link .....
gonna download now..
nice one..
was gonna have to wait for the vinyl in the post..
liked the kode 9 preview ..
although it didn't have as profound an effect on my as it did the hobbs who would imagine is still weak at the knees

yeah i found qawwali on 12" three weeks ago and bought it... don't have a record player at the moment though

alan, it's me and two other guys. still early days, glad you like it :)

got it yesterday...havent given it a proper listen yet, wanna wait till i can sit down with some good earphones and listen right through.
tracks ive heard over the last couple weeks from it all sound great though. reckon itll be in my top ten for the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back