New Black Mountain Album (1 Viewer)

Nice. Which was the last album. i have Druganauto or something like that. Great album. If the next one is as good Ill be very impressed and happy.

Nice. Which was the last album. i have Druganauto or something like that. Great album. If the next one is as good Ill be very impressed and happy.

They've only had the one album - 'Black Mountain'. Have you heard any of The Pink Mountaintops stuff? It's a side project and is absolutely brilliant as well.

Sorry. My bad. Druganaut is a 12 inch with an 8 min remix and the 9 minute Bufallo Swan.

I have Black Mountain too.

havent heard Pink Mountain yet. Anything like Black Mountain. Maybe slightly gayer?

Sorry. My bad. Druganaut is a 12 inch with an 8 min remix and the 9 minute Bufallo Swan.

I have Black Mountain too.

havent heard Pink Mountain yet. Anything like Black Mountain. Maybe slightly gayer?

Ha! Most of their stuff is a bit more mellower than Black Mountain - it reminds me of Spiritualized and Velvet Underground. They do a cover of 'Atmosphere' by Joy Division in the style of 'Satisfaction' from the Black Mountain album. Very good it is too.

Anyone else heard the new Pink Mountaintops album "Outside Love"? Very very disappointing to say the least. The brilliant simplicity of the first two albums is gone and to be honest a lot of it sounds like Oasis! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back