New Asva album 'Presences of Absences' on the way soon (1 Viewer)

I Bleed Black

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not sure if this should be in general or Eirecore but I know there are a few fans around these parts. The last album 'What You Don't Know Is Frontier' was the best thing I've heard in years.

The new Asva album is on the way soon and also Stuart Dalquist has a new project with Edgy 59 from Burning Witch.

Stuart Dalquist said:
It's pretty early in the morning but the coffee is kicking in and it seems to be motivating me enough to write. Recent developments include:

Finally finished mixing the new Asva record 'Presences of Absences' and tonight drawing up some kind of a plan of how to release it. Nobody has heard this beast and I'm not sure a label would touch it... it sounds like a cross between Arvo Part (minus the orchestra) and Burning Witch (minus drums and vocals). Speaking as the guy who wrote and played it I love it; no idea if anyone else will though.

Speaking of Burning Witch: Edgy 59 and I have started a new adventure in listening; we're calling it 'The Poisoned Glass' and have so far recorded one song which we'll soon be posting a small section of on our page here at myspace. Falling Down has agreed to release it on the upcoming compilation and in the meantime we're going to go ahead and put together a full length. Its great playing with Edgy again; he sounds better than ever and our collaboration sounds absolutely chilling.

Ok then! I've got to run off to work!

The Poisoned Glass track, 'Silent Vigil' is now up... or at least a short edit of it.
http://www.myspace.com/thepoisonedglass

ASVA said:
Presences of Absences... final leg w/Toby Driver
Greg and I picked up Toby Driver from the airport last night and for the next week the three of us are recording vocal tracks. After all this time Presences of Absences will finally be complete! Finished! In the can as they say! We're very excited Toby is contributing his voice and energy to this work. He's been one of my favorite artists for some time now and I encourage you to check out Kayo Dot (if you haven't already), Toby's own amazing project.
Whew... good to be seeing light at the end of this tunnel.

This has brightened up my day somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back