new apple stuff (1 Viewer)

everytime i copy/buy/download music into itunes i go to albumart.org. what a waste of time!! i like the gapless playback thingy theyve introduced. also, my 60gb ipod is nearly full and now the price of the new 80gb one is even cheaper again!!!

oh the temptation... stop me!!!

everytime i copy/buy/download music into itunes i go to albumart.org. what a waste of time!! i like the gapless playback thingy theyve introduced. also, my 60gb ipod is nearly full and now the price of the new 80gb one is even cheaper again!!!

oh the temptation... stop me!!!

No, won't stop you, but I'll give you Fifty Euro for your 60 gb iPod when you buy a new one :D

Did the automatic album art getter thing. It's ok, still loads of blank albums in my collection. It got a few albums wrong as well.

Did the automatic album art getter thing. It's ok, still loads of blank albums in my collection. It got a few albums wrong as well.
awe dont say that!!! its doin mine now even though theyre all done already, i was just hoping for better resolution pics. fuck arse cunting.

Oi! Squigle... NOoooooooo!!!!!

in iTunes 7.0 ........... WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BROWSE COLUMS GONE?!
y'know, the 3 colums at the top. genre,artist,album. I LIKED THAT!!!!
not havin this at all at all.

edit, you press the eye thing symbol here.

AHA!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 45
video output is the same resolution (640x480) as your creative thing now, lefterz.

so guyz. what would you recommend i download?

i dont like the idea of not having the browing columns on iTunes. browsing by artwork sounds cool though.

yo download the itunes update and select all your albums and go "get album artwork" again..
this time round it found far more albums...
even found "i am brazil"..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back