New Apple stuff this week (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I like the look of the new iMac. Not happy that they're getting rid of optical drives, and firewire. I'm sort of due an upgrade on my iMac but I think I'll be keeping the wired keyboard and mouse, can't be putting batteries in those things.

I like the look of the new iMac. Not happy that they're getting rid of optical drives, and firewire. I'm sort of due an upgrade on my iMac but I think I'll be keeping the wired keyboard and mouse, can't be putting batteries in those things.

Yeah, I had the wireless keyboard and mouse for work. Ya know, to make the office look clean and slick but they're pants. The bluetooth kept picking up other mice in the office and causing havoc and the amount of batteries is insane. Wired all the way now.

New mac does look nice, would be better with a retina display... New GPUs are a step up. The last ones were a joke for a 2 grand computer. Is pricing out yet? Should be good for a laugh.

iPad mini looks good also, but pricey. I'd be going nuts if I'd bought a "new iPad" this year.

The wireless mouse is deadly and batteries last a good while, the keyboard battery life is pants though. Best thing is to have rechargeables.

I've been trying to get iMacs for about a month but non of the suppliers have had th because of the new ones coming out, I do like the look of these new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back