New Adebisi Tracks... (1 Viewer)

I just listened to these again.

not my particular bag 'o' cans but you'd have to be deaf not to recognise a band hitting its stride..|..|

I'm defo gonna try and see the big black baldy fella with a scary shank in the near future..|..|

in any case it's guaranteed that the band don't give a fuck what eirecore thinks
but it's worth saying they are easily the best irish band i've seen in years.

in any case it's guaranteed that the band don't give a fuck what eirecore thinks

You have to be having a laugh.
One word. GHUNDI

This is what I'm banging on about FUCKKKKO
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry Adebishi I did'nt mean to hijak yet another thread.But I'm not actually sorry.I'm gee eyed.Andhe way it is. thats not an excuse.Its just t

but seeing as i haven't seen GHUNDI or heard them before now, you're wrong

and now i've listened (thanks for the link...) you're still wrong
Srsly man.They're the best hardcore going on Ireland.IMHO.Seen them thrice and thrice they have mashed my mind.

I really don't think any band gives a fuck what Eirecore thinks about them. Least I hope not.If you're in a band and you're worried about what people on any message board, least of all Eirecore or Thumped think, you're basically fucked.

you change your tone there! did u take your scouldin? fuckin disrespect the shank!!

also, i dont do links! so fack off ye slag!

as a long time hater of the musical abortion that is/was math rock,i never liked the earlier stuff.
fuck don caballero,their shitty music,their shitty aesthetic and most of all, the bollox they started.
these new recordings put me more in the mind of hammerhead and amrep style bands.which is deadly.look forward to hearing the album.

jamie;mick says you can slag his band all you want but if you ever try and tell him he can't pick a bottle of good wine,you're fucked.

these new recordings put me more in the mind of hammerhead and amrep style bands.which is deadly.look forward to hearing the album.

jamie;mick says you can slag his band all you want but if you ever try and tell him he can't pick a bottle of good wine,you're fucked.

Aongus - you're making that last bit up.Mick knows I would never tell him he can't pick a good bottle of wine, for the simple reason I know he's 100% incapable of doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back