New Adebisi Tracks... (2 Viewers)

actually this whole thread has had me listening to the new tracks repeatedly for the last 20 minutes.

I take it back, these are actually pretty awesome, and less wanky on the guitar front.

I still stand by my "bang of Van Halen" quote though.

is the name french, all bands these days have names u dont no
073-SimonAdebisi.gif
+
user1680_1156825772.jpg

Not into their type of music so would be unfair for me to comment on AS.

Reformer is also entitled to his opinion, no point on everyone backslapping each release a band make or they would never know when they have released that "killer track" as everyone just keeps saying "Savage track bla bla"

Whilst I don't really think Adebisi are one of these bands, I do agree with Reformer in that there are certain bands that could go on stage and take a shit and people would cheer it.
Some bands just have a nonsense trendy factor attached to them from day one. Seriously, I've seen bands play their first ever gig, and have 100 people at it all cheering practically before they've even played a note.
I'd say if you thought about you all probably know at least 1 band like this too.
It's just fortunate that it seems most of the bands like this are all shit anyway, and in the vast majority of cases operate outside the diy punk scene, but then that's probably as much down to the nature of the diy scene and the people involved in it.
The only person I want to see taking a shit on stage is GG Allin. And maybe Tom.

i think maybe yiz are taking this a bit serious! i suggest we ask reformer to let us hear wht he has recorded!! :)

recording is for saps,a real artist keeps his/her talents hidden.
i prefer to express myself through the mediums of football,fashion and fighting,wanna take this outside?!ninjaaaa

recording is for saps,a real artist keeps his/her talents hidden.
i prefer to express myself through the mediums of football,fashion and fighting,wanna take this outside?!ninjaaaa

can the internet be taken outside?:confused:

this thread sucks, fair play to adebisi for wht they have been up 2, lookin foward to new tracks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back