Never thank a bogul!!! (1 Viewer)

it's nice, good work! im almost finished my next zine..
might even have a DIY make your own deck(skateboard) part in it, i know a guy who can do that sort of thing..

zines!

gurrrrrrrrr

hey do either of yis wanna join the zine trade or what? I just did a bit of work on the website, there's 31 zines on it now, the latest edition being from Lithuania, and two upcoming zines from Malaysia will be joining soon. If you want to be on the site i just need the following, either email it to me, pm me or post it here:

Name of Zine:
Town/County:
Zine Writer's Name:
Description:
Email Addy:
Postal Addy:
Any other Info:

oh yeah just in case ya dont know the address for the site is www.geocities.com/spudmonkey999 or email me at [email protected]

Anyhoo im also finishing off a newsletter thats gonna come out every six months and will be sent to everyone on the trade, this is to keep things up to date and relevant. Now join yis fucks!

hey

thanks to both of ye for joining the zine trade, its really fuckin cool to see more and more irish zines coming out, zines are da best and no matter how many i see i still think they are pretty important to the diy hc/punk sceene even if they arent directly about punk rock, a stroy zines if an excellant idea, cant wait to see it!

I'll be putting both ye on the site hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

gurrrrrrrrr

shit sorry lads i put you both up on the page but then realised that i never asked you for 'Size/pages' so if ye both wouldnt mind just post it here and i'll put it up tonight its all good.

spuded said:
shit sorry lads i put you both up on the page but then realised that i never asked you for 'Size/pages' so if ye both wouldnt mind just post it here and i'll put it up tonight its all good.
theyre both a5. and 16 pages i think. . that's four a4 pages folded.

spuded said:
anyhoo thanks weeler i'll slap that up on the site tonight, well mcmoley whats the sceal with size/pages?
yeah there 4 a4 pages folded. so that makes it a5 right?
im new at this!!
spud let me know when your going to a gig or whatever and ill bring a couple to give ya. cheers for puttin us on the site by the way!

Hey thanks mcmoley, tis 16/a5 pages indeed, saw it the other day for the first time in karen and damo's but didnt get to read it just glance. .Tis no problem putting you on the site, i wish more irish zines would, but thankfully people are starting to now, it'll kill the myth people like 'headwound' zines have in leeds that the only zine coming out of this country is the wonderfully boring "riot 77 'magazine'' fuck that.

I'll probably be at the hanson brothers next friday if i can get the dman night off work, anyhoo im usually around.

i just think never thank a weeler has a nice ring to it....
im prob not going to hanson bro's....dont really know them all to well. but im usually at gz.
i'll wear a pretty little number and a flower in my hair so you'll know its me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back