Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
OK, it was prob a repeat as it was on a half twelve but did anyone see it? Preston (Big Brother/Ordinary Boys prat) walked off after one dig too many. Was so fucking funny. I never laughed so much when amstell started reading from Chantelles book..

fucking hell....
feel sorry for the guy, theres no comeback to a whole panel of people ganging up against you...
or is there?
113934559_a5c4112e96.jpg

I thought their first two albums were fairly good for what they were, nothing madly special but enjoyable, some real good songs.

Their third album might be great for all I know but I WILL NOT get an album with this artwork

B000J3FC1A.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45301324_.jpg

Look at that guy on the right, :eek:

Finally got to watch them. Brilliant.

Preston's great. I love the way he stood up for his mot.

Pity he didn't do that for the French bird he was doing the dirt on while he was in the big brother house.

As good as that was the one with Donny Tourette was much better I thought

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Why would he go on a show that is gonna rip the piss out of him regardless if he had no sense of humour...hats off to Simon Amstell!

Anyone see last weeks show with that twat Donny Tourette from the Towers of London on it...he said to Bill Bailey he looked like a tramp...Amstells response was "He's a professional comedian your not gonna win this one"...:D

The yobbish thing Tourette does with his hands is amazing though. Do it. Feels good, dunn it?

Not as good as Leo Sayer's thumb->middle finger fuck you though.

Preston (Big Brother/Ordinary Boys prat) walked off after one dig too many. Was so fucking funny. I never laughed so much when amstell started reading from Chantelles book..

According to Popbitch or Holy Moly or one of the vaccuous celeb gossip emails that brighten up my mundane office existence, the whole thing was a publicity stunt. As is their whole relationship.

I really hope Not Preston (the random guy they took from the audience to replace him) does go on to present a DIY show for the BBC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back