Nestle says Yorkie chocolate is "not for girls" (2 Viewers)

Chocolate for the ladies

And this is for the lads

maenner-schokolade_huge.jpg

Looks like Selma Hayek, I reckon.

I've had this debate before. We came to the following conclusions:

Yorkies - men
Galaxies - women
Turkish Delight - it's full of eastern promise so only people dressed as the Prince of Persia are allowed eat it.
Fry's Chocolate Creme bars - 19th Century capitalists who own factories and employ children for a pittance a week.

Fry's Chocolate Creme bars - 19th Century capitalists who own factories and employ children for a pittance a week.

Actually the Fry family of the Fry's bars were Quakers and sound. They made and sold chocolate products as a less heathenous alternative to liquor. They were successful in business as they were honest and trustworthy and all round nice guys. They also paid workers well.
None of your Fry bashing!

you know what else isn't for girls?

having a say in what can and can't be done with their wombs.

t minus 9....8....7....

you know what else isn't for girls?

having a say in what can and can't be done with their wombs.

t minus 9....8....7....

You got away with that for an hour and a half... impressive... now leave the ladies' wombs alone man... it's just not cool!

As for Nestle... they can keep their horribly sweet chocolate to themselves... whether in the form of Yorkie bars, Galaxy or whatever... It sucks!

Unless chocolate is at least 70% cocoa it isn't worth talking about.

Green & Black's all the way!

Actually the Fry family of the Fry's bars were Quakers and sound. They made and sold chocolate products as a less heathenous alternative to liquor. They were successful in business as they were honest and trustworthy and all round nice guys. They also paid workers well.

Cadburys were Quakers too. I might join that religion cos I like chocolate. Oh, wait - I'm an alcho.

I used to live near Bournville in Birmingham, the Cadbury family owned the land so there were fuck all pubs in the area. Which was a pain.

Not the people who make it, the people who are allowed to buy it.
But eh, fair enough.

Cadburys were Quakers too. I might join that religion cos I like chocolate. Oh, wait - I'm an alcho.

I used to live near Bournville in Birmingham, the Cadbury family owned the land so there were fuck all pubs in the area. Which was a pain.

Quakers=chocolate=sound

They don't like to be called Quakers though, they prefer "Society of Friends". That's deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back