NERDS!!! Sidstation! (1 Viewer)

Anyone know where one might get a nanoloop 1.3 from?
https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s27119512.einsundeinsshop.de/sess/utn15462fa4835da34/shopdata/index.shopscript

yeah, turns out nanoloop can be midi-sync'd too:
midi.jpg

LSDJ-web.png

class, should be pretty easy to write the disc image to a blank cartridge. are there many blanks floatin about though?

EDIT:
EBAY

That's cool but I kinda like the DIY build route, I reckon I'll look into it over the summer. I've already got a gameboy colour that I acquired somehow. Wanna start a band with lots of silly noises?

That's cool but I kinda like the DIY build route, I reckon I'll look into it over the summer. I've already got a gameboy colour that I acquired somehow. Wanna start a band with lots of silly noises?
yes. yes i do.
we could do call it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and cover brimful of asha!!!

that always makes me laugh.

Im not letting this thread go!

soo.... how's about this bad boy? I reckon if i gave up eating for 2 months i could pick one up...

RadikalSpectralis_01.jpg

presumably this can do everything the monomachine and SIDstation can but MORE? OMG :heart:

soo.... how's about this bad boy? I reckon if i gave up eating for 2 months i could pick one up...

RadikalSpectralis_01.jpg

presumably this can do everything the monomachine and SIDstation can but MORE? OMG :heart:

radikal technologies? Kool :cool:

RadikalSpectralis_01.jpg

no that cant do everything the monomachine & sidstation can....its a completely different machine

what exactly are you looking for? what do you want to do? maybe give some examples of acts/sounds/tracks.....

Ha yeah, its just some dude emailed me saying that if i was to get a SIDstation id be better off getting a spectralis... methinks he's as clueless as i am...
would like to fuck around with gameboy/nes sounds... gonna check out all the cheap options but if a monomachine is really as versatile as people seem to claim i may end up shelling out for one in the end...

that spectralis yoke is totally not worth the ridiculus price they charge for it.

how do you spell ridiculus? is that right? it looks weird. i don't think that's how to spell it.

Ridiculous ;)

I think the monomachine would be nice. Presumably if i were to order the SFX60 - this yoke:

sfx60_02.jpg

...i could just use my own synth with it? dont really need the keyboard version (esp since it's 600 squids dearer)

the monomachine & machindrum sound *really* digital - hard & clean with a rigid sound/groove.

the design & functionality is great, very easy to use with good sequencers. you hear them used a lot by minimal techno-types (john tejeda, hawtin, etc..).

as i say, it all depends what sound youre after. maybe thats your bag....like anyting if you take the time & have the skills to get very deep into them they can come out with all types of wierdness - autechre do a good job on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back