Nazi Dublin. (1 Viewer)

scaled.php

i was in town that day waitin 4 me bus and i walked past the cunt on the left!

So this Chris Mc Geogh (on the right in the photo above) fella seems like a right smart arse/idiot.

From his bebo:
"oi!oi! im chris a skinhead from dublin , i love oi! , ska and blue beat music , im a apolitical not a nazi , not a red . i hate anifta because they discourage patriotism which is completely stupid , well thats all ive got to say , if you dont like me being a skinhead you can fuck off ! "

From the AFA bebo:

"oioioi skins and punks unite and fight facsim oioioi "

"anyone here lkiv in dublin and want to help me with a nazi probl;em i got a buch of around 4 nazis are after me and coz im only 14 im pretty shit scared "

"oioioi need help live in dublin and am being hunted down by nazis for being a anti facist punk/skin andyone wanna help rid temple bar of nazi s contact me"

''THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS''

SAYS IT ALL REALLY

PS. BUNCH OF NEANTHERDAL CUNTS!!

BITZY

I'm sure the bar is thrilled. Would have been more interesting had they done it at that bar in Cork..you know the one?

is that the bar where the manager thought it was hilarious to dress up in a KKK oufit and started arm lifting to the travelling metal band?????? He needs a serious smack

From AFA facebook, commenting about this picture-

"Chris Mcgeough: there not nazis lads hahahah ,,twas an expierment people dont get it ,,, doign the same thing next friday but with a communist banner and tryign reactions,,,,its an expierment youll see me next week with a communist banner not ure if theyll be at the same place but yeah ,,,,,,"

Experiment ha? Seems fairly retarded.... and not the good kind of retarded

I don't for one minute suspect these cunts are real nazis, nor do is suspect they are doing this as an "experiment trying reactions". These are fucking pricks who deserve everything they get coming to them down the line. Hopefully some real nazis or communists will try an experiment to test their reactions to a mega hiding. No time at all for this shite

I don't for one minute suspect these cunts are real nazis, nor do is suspect they are doing this as an "experiment trying reactions". These are fucking pricks who deserve everything they get coming to them down the line. Hopefully some real nazis or communists will try an experiment to test their reactions to a mega hiding. No time at all for this shite

A truly bizarre post.
"Nazis are bad, so I hope some real Nazis kick the shit out of these fake ones"

I have been wondering what stormfront (or whatever the 2011 equivalent is) have made of this. 'Oh yes, new members! Finally! Aw crap, it's just a bunch of kids messing..... again! Well.... back to my lonely hatred.'

Right..chicks in nazi gear are hot.There I said it.

Now can we all just move on please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back