Mythbusters dude... (2 Viewers)

yeah.

Thankfully a lad on the Something Awful forums did the work, and linked out from there.

It's a fairly traumatising image in fairness. Not him though.

The other fella is the gay I thought, Adam is married I think.

is there something inherently gay about showing your hairy balls and hole to a camera?

how come I get the quote for that question?

I think the gays are fine. As long as they keep to themselves.
I even know someone who knows one.

So true. And did you know that if you're a man, and you find out a man you know is gay, that automatically means that he is attracted to you.

jamie hyneman's robot:

Blendo is a combat robot designed and built by Jamie Hyneman. Adam Savage wired the electronics and control systems.[1]
It first competed in the second Robot Wars competition in San Francisco (1995). Blendo had the first effective implementation of the full-body kinetic energy spinner weapon that became important in the game.[citation needed]
The robot had a shell made from a wok and was spun by a lawnmower engine. Blades attached to the shell caused grievous damage to its opponents, removing bodywork and in some instances causing them to be thrown over the Lexan safety shields into the audience. After two fights it was deemed too hazardous to compete by the event supervisors and the insurance company. It was given co-champion status in exchange for withdrawing from the competition.[2]
Blendo would later compete in several BattleBots competitions. However, Blendo had little success in BattleBots as it would often damage itself during battle.
Blendo's creators, Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, now host the Discovery Channel series MythBusters, which also features fellow combat robot competitor Grant Imahara.
Blendo is an inaugural member of the Combat Robot Hall of Fame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back