MySpace - do you still use it? (4 Viewers)

I try to avoid it big time, cos its fucking shite. I wouldn't consider that anything has taken over from it particularly like facebook, soundcloud, bandcamp (though thats the closest probably), MySpace just because irrelvant because it was so shit to use. mp3s always sounded poor, the lay out was mental, you had to keep on loading different pages and it was user unfriendly. In terms of finding content for a website its made things much more difficult to not have a one-stop shop for everything but otherwise I can't see anyone mourning its demise. That said, the posters above who said that bands will start ironically reusing them is probably right.

oooh.

I cant remember my email or password. Found my page, but I must have set it to private so it won't open. #CleverGirl

Tried to find mine but it wasn't there : (

None of them are now!!

MySpace reemerged from the shadows this week to announce that all music uploaded to the site before 2015 has been lost.
The social network admitted that an estimated 50 million songs from about 14 million artists is gone in the cyber ether.
“As a result of a server migration project, any photos, video, and audio files you uploaded more than three years ago may no longer be available on or from MySpace,” the company said in a statement. “We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you retain your back up copies.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back