My Remorse Seek Bassist (1 Viewer)

if i wanted to 'wynd someone up' i might mis-spell their name, and put it in inverted commas to let everyone know it was deliberate.
just a thought.

Our old bassist was NOT kicked out, he left.

Our music is emotional.....we dont cry at practice....we drink lots of tea and eat biscuits.

My sweaty sock drawer contains my pet izza...its a mutated spider that feeds on the crusty socks that I throw in there...and people wonder why I only bring one pair on tour with me...its so izza will get a deluxe sock whence I return.

if this thread is turning into a fight between emokids and total cunts then i propose a fist fight - me, fenix and brianremorse against oly,chunky d and hody..
We'll puck the heads off ye - I know what you all look like and you're just wee girls. BOYYYIIZZZ!!!!

i could never raise my hand in anger towards you oly - except that time you nicked my hat.

the strange guy said:
I'll take you, 'Felix' and emoRemorse on by myself. Fat Rob and Cody 'The Belly' Cody are just spectators.
since when do you have a problem wit me?!! haha we start an innocent thread and now we're goin to have to get heavy handed.
maybe i should change my name to brianMy rEMOrse?!

eoins just emotional cos he had to eat the infamous biscuit.

ahahaha, i like that post bout rob getting people in a headlock... who was that? i'm not familiar with internet alter egos.

right... strange guy is funny... actually if you'd seen us you'd realise we kick the shit out most supposed "heavy" bands... not being an egotistical cunt or anything.. oh wait i am

theres nothing wrong with being emo by the way... just look at planes mistaken for stars.

and where are all you bass players...

by the way we're not even emo... we're a blend of spastic spazzcore and chaotic Crust. i think they call it "pastrycore"

Alan Remorse said:
and where are all you bass players...
i for one have developed a severe inferiority complex after witnessing the ridiculous fastness and dexterity of yer man from MY OWN LIES :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back