My Remorse Seek Bassist (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

My Remorse, the Cork Emotional Hardcore band, are seeking a new bass player.

Our influences include Planes Mistaken For Stars, Thrice, Thursday, Dillinger Escape Plan & Shai Hulud.

If you have your own gear, are living in the Cork area, are willing to tour (both in Ireland and abroad), and practice twice a week then e-mail me at [email protected]

No timewasters.

Did you look down the back of the sofa? A lot of random stuff ends up there. Surely any spa can play bass anyway.

Liiadain said:
Did you look down the back of the sofa? A lot of random stuff ends up there. Surely any spa can play bass anyway.
how did i not think to look there? i'll check when i get home and also in eoins sweaty socks drawer you never know what life forms may have developed there!

y'know my ma always thought it was highly amusing that first yous were called Nora Morse and then changed it to Myra Morse, every time i mentioned yous the whole 'so are they related to inspector morse?' joke would be dragged out again.
mas.

i like my remorse a lot, some1 go play bass for them. now!

aww schuks! we have Galvin formerly of Weevil at the mo just to play some gigs but a full time bassist is required, come on we dont bite.....

haha inspector Morse, we've told you the whole nazi punk band fiasco with our name havent we?!

have my remorse ever played belfast under the name "no remorse" - coz some of the stormfront ppl are under the impression that the nazi band have played there.

back when we were no remorse there was a gig planned for cork and a group from dublin rang the venue all excited and ready to get a bus down to see no remorse the nazi punk band, the owner then explained it was only a local bunch of upstarts and they hung up very unhappy.

enter the world of electronic communications.... we receive an email from the No Remorse saying that they already have the name and that unfortunately we'll have to cahnge ours, all the same, they go on to say its cool we have the same ideals as them! (we obviously must do since we called ourselves no remorse!) the crowning glory of the mail ends with them sayin for us to continue with our beliefs and they depart with a sample of their lyrics:

"Hey nigger, i hate your face
dont you mess with the master race!"

My Remorse was born!

planes mistaken for stars also recently changed bassist.
stop copying them.

actually dont. they're 'fuckin deadly'.

fenix said:
I know a bassist who would love to join this band, but he lives in dublin unfortunately.
well then what did ye say it for ye prick.
anyway .....
In what way are you emotional? Are you always on the verge of crying or are you really angry? perhaps sad?? Is it just the members that are emotional because one doesn't want to be playing in a band with moany bitchs does one. Or is it the music that's emotional, is necrophelia an emotion?!

fenix said:
hey relax fuckface. i was just sayin is all....
Fuckface? That's the worst fucking slag in the world. And what's with the Desaparecidos lyrics, you fucking cry baby emo cunt? If I ever see you at a gig, I'll kill you.

the strange guy said:
Fuckface? That's the worst fucking slag in the world. If I ever see you at a gig, I'll kill you.
oh im fuckin scared. im gettin threats over the internet now. isnt technology great?

the strange guy said:
It'll go down nicely with the ones you get in school.
how did you know??......anyways look stop ruinin my remorses post. their usin this to find a bassist incase you hadnt noticed. not for you to threatin me. theres plenty of other places to do that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back