MY REMORSE "LE TOUR" (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
so apparently there are a bunch of cork langers in a van for 5 days, hitting a town near you this week.
Word on the street is they are going to rock your socks off, apparently they are very knowledgable, and therefore know that the above is correct.

Not only that but some friends from France and around the country will also be shaking your world, intrigued, arent you?

WED 22 SEPTEMBER: FRAZERS, O CONNELL ST. DUBLIN
w/ CASPER (FRA) BURN IT TO THE GROUND ( .|..| ) MILLIONS OF DEAD GIRLS ( .|..| )

THURS 23 SEPT: RICHARDSONS, GALWAY
w/ KADER FIRE, MURDOCH

FRI 24 SEPT: THE GARDEN INN, BALLINA, MAYO
w/ CASPER, SHERMAN M4

SAT 25 SEPT: HIGH STOOL, LIMERICK
w/ CASPER, KADER FIRE

SUN 26 SEPT: FREDS, CORK
w/ CASPER, KADER FIRE

Do your ass a favour, let it of the leash for a night, and let us rock it.

See ye soon

(my remorse "le tour", so good, they started a thread,... twice)

you shit. Im gonna hit you right in the eye when i see you.

weeler said:
you shit. Im gonna hit you right in the eye when i see you.

hmmm.. sounds like a wrestling match is in the pipeline. I'll warn you, the head of my guitar is exceptionally pointy, watch your back when we're playing

come at 8.30pm..Spot prizes for best spinkicks and floorpunching..

Phil, just accept it like, everyone is going, and treating it like your birthday, and they expect to be entertained accordingly by the most undead band in the country.

weeler ill ref your wrestling match, alan can be a dirty fighter, you do know he poked Henry Rollins in the eye!

actually screw the wrestling, its now an eye punching match!

Alan, i dont need to watch my back while your band are playing I know my youthcrew have my back at all times. (refer to other thread about 25thgig).

Also, if anyone reading this is willing to put some of the touring ppl up on their floor for the night it would be much appreciated..

brianMy Remorse said:
weeler ill ref your wrestling match, alan can be a dirty fighter, you do know he poked Henry Rollins in the eye!
I think we can all agree that that was my finest hour.

have you guys noticed how it's only us from the bands who care about this thread? and wheeler we're too wimpy for spinkicks and floorpunches.....mabye someday.......(hopeful sigh)

now that you mention it, it is a bit distressing, that or maybe its because we are all too intimidating, too talented and too damn righteous for everyone to handle. mmm, you know they'll all come, how can you resist a session of gay lovin from dublin and corks finest?

andy how dare you call me wimpy.. I have a not so secret plan to push you off the stage during our set, watch your back.

Just so we know other ppl have read this thread could some1 not in the bands playing say something.. anything!!

i'm boycotting this papist display of "hard core".

when king william sallied across the boyne, he didn't do it so one day you lot could "spin" and "do floor punches", he did it for all our civil and religious liberties.

there will be no deals with dublin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back