My New Ignore List Policy (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
anyone with under 3,000 posts is going on my ignore list.. it makes so much sense... if your under 3,000 posts how can you ever expect to be taken seriously...

...exactly... you can't!

so for the record here are the 3,000 plusers, an elite group of boys and girls, who are better then most people... that I'll be reading posts by.

hag - 6,895

pete - 6,628

Pantone247 - 5,234

Latex lizzie - 4,659

CEREMONIALDEATH - 4,432

Gong Farmer - 4,384

Ian - 3,936

snakybus - 3,558

nlgbbbblth - 3,464

Hector Grey - 3,416

herv - 3,237

snap-apple - 3,130

thegoone - 3,043

kirstie - 3,021

nearly there yourself anthony.

i often wonder how you sad people find the time to post as much as you do, (except pete of course). hag has more posts then the man who runs the board for fuck sake. and thats not including he various alter-egos. ian is up there two because he got the 3000 before and stopped. thast scarey cause he only goes online a few times a day.

how about this, those with 3000 post or more should stop posting on thumped and go and do something usefull like finding out who stole waiting rooms equipment.

fools.

To be fair Mark I've been on this board forever and ever and ever, and so have most of the people on the 3,000 plus... 3,000 plus over three or more years isn't exactly crazy.... More bizzare are people who run up a couple of thousand in a mere few months.

mark said:
nearly there yourself anthony.

i often wonder how you sad people find the time to post as much as you do, (except pete of course). hag has more posts then the man who runs the board for fuck sake. and thats not including he various alter-egos. ian is up there two because he got the 3000 before and stopped. thast scarey cause he only goes online a few times a day.

how about this, those with 3000 post or more should stop posting on thumped and go and do something usefull like finding out who stole waiting rooms equipment.

fools.

veeeery subtle
Pantone247 said:
To be fair Mark I've been on this board forever and ever and ever, and so have most of the people on the 3,000 plus... 3,000 plus over three or more years isn't exactly crazy.... More bizzare(ms.b.haven) are people (ms.b.haven) who run up a(ms.b.haven) couple of thousand(ms.b.haven) in a mere few months.

Pantone247 said:
To be fair Mark I've been on this board forever and ever and ever, and so have most of the people on the 3,000 plus... 3,000 plus over three or more years isn't exactly crazy.... More bizzare are people who run up a couple of thousand in a mere few months.
here, i'm just jealous that you won't talk to me anymore because of my pidlin' 800 posts.

it's just lucky i have a huge cock.

Pantone247 said:
anyone with under 3,000 posts is going on my ignore list.. it makes so much sense... if your under 3,000 posts how can you ever expect to be taken seriously...

...exactly... you can't!

so for the record here are the 3,000 plusers, an elite group of boys and girls, who are better then most people... that I'll be reading posts by.

hag - 6,895

pete - 6,628

Pantone247 - 5,234

Latex lizzie - 4,659

CEREMONIALDEATH - 4,432

Gong Farmer - 4,384

Ian - 3,936

snakybus - 3,558

nlgbbbblth - 3,464

Hector Grey - 3,416

herv - 3,237

snap-apple - 3,130

thegoone - 3,043

kirstie - 3,021
Ah well if I can't be in the cool possie, I might as well end it now.
*sob*

sarah said:
Ah well if I can't be in the cool possie, I might as well end it now.
*sob*
That's an odd definition of 'cool' dude.

i'm gonna invert pantone's ignore policy and ignore anyone with +3000 posts. that exclusive club contains such a group of bullies and self righteous sycophants that are so far up their own arses they'd need a team of sherpas to extricate themselves. ok maybe i'm generalising there but lighten up guys. its like a fucking school playground in here. but the hierarchy's all wrong. +3000 posts does not infer enlightenment. in fact the opposite is proly true.

i have the number for dial-a-sherpa if anybody's looking for redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back