My Computer, what is behind the Writertype (1 Viewer)

appilette

Website
buzy.bravehost.com
I have always thought that given the proper display angle, my Website would make a grate Monitor Display for Films like Star Treck or 2001 Odyssey. Or even a Ship's Wheal for the Captain's Armchair. But in all my Contacting I have never received any response. A complete description of the Evolution of my Computer to this open display, of how a Computer might look if all the writertype, java and html were stripped away, so that the viewer could look behind, may be found on http://abuzycomputer.blogspot.com. So may I submit what has certainly both freed, and speeded up the Internet over the years simply by being there, what easily might take on a new outlook for the Film Hackers and what might keep you both occupied and content for hours to come. I hope to receive a response from you.

I am always looking for anyone interested enough. My Website is extensive, using the Microsoft's Windows 98 Package, in which they ask you to make links to Sites you enjoy. I have overdone this a little but only in an attempt to spread myself evenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back