My 6am revelation (1 Viewer)

I hate earplugs, I hate the way you can hear your own blood pumping, yurgh.
that kind of relaxes me... sometimes. othertimes it freaks me out. last night i could hear tinitus. it was deadly, a constantly wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my right ear all night. didn't sleep a fuckign wink so i didn't.

anyway, what's wrong with gettin up at 6? go for a jog or soemthing. jesus, be glad to be alive will ya?

come kristine, we're none of us getting any younger. or healthier.

actually Dip, ACTually, I do go to the gym. About 4 times a week, (to absolutely no effect that I can see). But jogging, she is just, how do you say, a no no.

actually Dip, ACTually, I do go to the gym. About 4 times a week, (to absolutely no effect that I can see). But jogging, she is just, how do you say, a no no.
that's great, i applaud that. what you need is a hobby. a couple of hash plants should take care of those early morning hours, they need attention, and love. and you can have breakfast all ready for stan when he wakes up. come on, see this as an opportunity

ahha, yeah I'll definitely do that. And I have plenty of hobbies involving lying on the couch, reading heat and now, playing solitaire and watching big brother. Plus going to the pub.

that's great, i applaud that. what you need is a hobby. a couple of hash plants should take care of those early morning hours, they need attention, and love. and you can have breakfast all ready for stan when he wakes up. come on, see this as an opportunity

i give up..... you need this crone
drruth.gif

The foreign exchange students tend to hang around in unfeasibly large groups. Like seagulls. I'd say all large groups of young students talk really loud at the top of their voices.

Have you tried roaring back at the seagulls? It sounds quiet hellish, your morning wake up call.

this must make magpies the cantankerous solitary ould drunks of the bird world then. hanging around outside my window at dawn (sometimes alone, sometimes with partner) making a dreadful hacking/coughing noises.

I like seagulls and their sonorous noises. Crows too
Magpies are kinda annoying though

In Chile they tell "Spaniard" jokes where the punchline is a Spanish person is loud

was that because of the screams the poor fuckers left out when they were being killed by pinochets lot?

was that because of the screams the poor fuckers left out when they were being killed by pinochets lot?
keep it for the studenets, poindexter. we're raggin on the birds here.
you know what i hate....guineafowl.
that's right. i said it.

Fucking seagulls woke me up AGAIN this morning and in a flash of insight I realised what they remind me of - truly seagulls are the Spanish students of the bird world. These little bastards fly around cawing at the TOP OF THEIR FUCKING VOICES annoying the shite out of me.

is there a seagull in that lyons tea add? ie extra quality etc. if so tis you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back