musicnotpeople (1 Viewer)

spady

Website
www.langer.com
Hey, I'm launching a new website called musicnotpeople.com on Saturday December 11 in Temple Bar Music Centre.

Playing on the night in the form of bands/solo dudes are...
66e
Dry County
Panda Kopanda (a fine Nordy band)
Ruby Tailights
Ryan Doyle

Playing on the night in the form of records...
Dang Woody Pearl (aka My Brother Woody, aaka Kevin Gallen)
Darragh RNDM (aka Darragh from a band called Random, aaka Darragh Nolan)

Admission is 8 euro
Doors are 7.30pm

Check oot the site n' let us know what you think anyhoo - http://www.musicnotpeople.com - not really much to see yet, but you can preview tracks from most of those involved in the night.

Ta. :)

Lucky I bought this then :)

sandy.jpg

kevin gallen said:
Lucky I bought this then :)

sandy.jpg

Mmm, yes. Normally I don't bother regretting putting you on until you start playing. This is a whole new territory for me.

Meant to say earlier, if anyone wants their tracks up on the site let me know by mailing me at infoatmusicnotpeople.com

It's just the acts on the night up at the moment but after the launch there'll be a completely different homepage with a list of tracks to choose from.

kevin gallen said:
Give that panda kopanda mp3 on this site a listen. Good stuff

Yeah, I prefer the MNP one though...

Got this new one today from Ryan Doyle who's on first at the launch night. I think it's beautiful, no less than... but that's just me.

He's kinda like a wierd mixture of Billy Corgan, Vincent Gallo and Tom McRae. Listening to it way too much. Makes me sad that the singer/songwriter thing made me wary of everyone who uses their own name.... hope he comes up with a pseudonym soon so it'll be cool for me to like him.

Glad you like the tracks. Plenty more where they came from.

I wonder how much different the world of music would be if you didn't know what people looked like. The NME policy of "Good hair, good shoes" is a load of balls.

can someone here pm me contact details for 66e

i have a track for them they recorded in cork recently

ta

hag said:
what's the website going to do?

Its just gonna feature music streams and links to the relevant band's website or whatever. Prolly put some interviews up as well.

Anything that involves me not having to deal with people... except for the gigs of course, where dealing with people is a neccessary evil.

I just really wanna put music (I think is of merit... there's always a catch ;) !ironyyy ) out there so people can check it out for themselves without relying on what the dudes/dudettes look like and stand for etc.... just for the sake of the music. Not sure what I get out of it yet except for the warming glow of glowing warmth.

Wanna put a track up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back