Musicians wanted Dublin area (1 Viewer)

keithaburke

Website
www.angelfire.com
Sorry if there's a better section for this message...

Enthusiastic bassist, drummer and pianist wanted. Preferrably willing to do backing vocals and harmony too. The plan is to eventually involve violin, cello, sax (tenor) or trumpet player etc.

Ideally people would love playing music, be in their mid 20s, have their own transport, enjoy performing and know how to get a good vibe going in a concert. Not a paid position (until we start making money gigging).

I'm a songwriter, I sing and I play guitar. I currently gig by myself but have played with loads of different musicians in different projects. Two band rehearsals in a week in the evenings with a view to gigging soon. I've a good range of material written, new and old. I've had some great reviews in the music press and have written a batch of new songs. Some good industry contacts too. If anyone getting in touch had rehersal space it would be a massive plus!!
smile.gif

Influences Van Morrison, Bruce Springsteen and the E street chaps, Ryan Adams, Crowded House, Tom Waits, The Beatles, Ray Charles, Joe Cocker, The Waterboys, Nina Simone, Paul Simon and Bon Jovi (only joking, but thanks for reading this far).

Email me: [email protected] and I can send you a few demos.
There are also some on www.myspace.com/keithaburke (but they are more solo acoustic)

More influences:
Sting, Joaquin Sabina, Billy joel, U2, Gerry Fish, Booker T and the MGs, Peter Green.

Thanks for the replies so far, nearly there.

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back