Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wolves (1 Viewer)

Re: Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wol

If you are a fan on a bit of an old sing-a-long of a Sunday night then you're in for a treat.

Re: Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wol

Gah the edit function seems to be biggered Brady.

If you're a fan of a bit of an old sing-a-long of a Sunday night then you're in for a treat.

Buggered. Fuck sake.

have you been drinking?

For the first time in days, no.

Maybe I should get back on it.

you're right about the edit thing though

fuckit, i'll fix it tomorrow.

or now

robottusslin said:
Who? Who? Who? Who? ...and who? Dig us out here. This is for fans of...?

oh yeah...that bit...noise/improv/hippy/synth/drone/doom

boys of summer / toymonger / scented candle - bunch of us in these bands, some cross over - http://www.myspace.com/munitionsfamily

wereju is cathal from wreck of the hesperus - http://www.myspace.com/werejumusic - kvlt musik from deepest darkest offaly

papercut is pretty much the best thing out of dublin dublin - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11991558

skinny wolves and jaakko are playing records. these guys have
been playing all the gaybars around town for the last few years

This will also be your first chance to buy the New United Bible Studies Album. It's a 12" lathe LP called The Arboreal Observatory on the Norwegian Humbug label. It's an all-instrumental mix of composed and improvised live and studio tracks.
3110599603_41f1363a13.jpg

This will also be your first chance to buy the New United Bible Studies Album. It's a 12" lathe LP called The Arboreal Observatory on the Norwegian Humbug label. It's an all-instrumental mix of composed and improvised live and studio tracks.
3110599603_41f1363a13.jpg

Class. I like the cover.

death via satellite covered up one of your posters guys.
camronwith_gun.jpg

And I (presuming I can make this) will have all 4 releases on Noise Not Music for sale. I've found about 5 copies of each tape here at home after a clear out of the bedroom.

Info on the releases: www.noisenotmusic.org

Andy/Gavin I'll have your artist copies of the tape with me too (eventually). If I can't make it, I'll give em to Ivan to give to ye.

if possible could you do the same with the drainland band copies as i will be at this?

Sweet,

Christmas just came early.

And I (presuming I can make this) will have all 4 releases on Noise Not Music for sale. I've found about 5 copies of each tape here at home after a clear out of the bedroom.

Info on the releases: www.noisenotmusic.org

Andy/Gavin I'll have your artist copies of the tape with me too (eventually). If I can't make it, I'll give em to Ivan to give to ye.

if possible could you do the same with the drainland band copies as i will be at this?

Yeah of course, that's no prob.

Anyone know if Tim is coming too? I've copies of his tape to give him too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back