mr dinosaur jr. gig? (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

..any of you cnuts going then? I need someone to hold my hand. it's on the 24th in in wheelans and costs 23 of the euros.nice. Also billed for the support is ex Mr Rollerskate skinny, the sheilds fella.nice.;)

and suzanne thorpe flute player from the origional (and by far the best) line up of Mercury Rev.

this is going to be a great gig

free so free rules

seeing as theres three supports i better go get a ticket. i was tentativly holding out for an omo gee-list (although having said that...etc).

Bubblin Ducking Fuss

Ian? Story? I take it you got no news. Dammit.

Does Shields have new stuff out?
I have the Lotus Crown album, and while it's not that bad, it's a BIG disappointment compared to the first Rollerskate Skinny album. One amazing song though.
And what about Kid Silver? Anyone got that album? Meant to be deadly altogether.
Bla.

Originally posted by mark
seeing as theres three supports i better go get a ticket. i was tentativly holding out for an omo gee-list (although having said that...etc).

Right Outside NOW

what's this?
3 supports?
great, so we can look forward to him coming on at 10.30pm and then Whelans letting in the clubbing cunts about 25 mins later, none of whom want to see the gig, none of whom are remotely interested and who will talk over the whole thing.
I fucking HATE the way Whelans do that.

Originally posted by kirstie
what's this?
3 supports?
great, so we can look forward to him coming on at 10.30pm and then Whelans letting in the clubbing cunts about 25 mins later, none of whom want to see the gig, none of whom are remotely interested and who will talk over the whole thing.
I fucking HATE the way Whelans do that.

I thought the boy Sheilds and Suzanne were playing together?

I don't why I thought that, something gave me that impression but

..is this true say it ain't so..surely after paying that amount of cash (which by the way is quite a bit for such a small venue) will will not have cnuts comming in for the price of the club? where is the logic in that..why not just pay for the club and get the gig for half price etc...? man dublin has some stoopid ideas on how to do thing...rant rant blah yak etc.

they do it all the time, it's SO annoying. Happened on saturday at shite eyes, tons of culchies* on the pull began to be let in and all started screeching about GAA matches and wanting to dance to Can U Dig it etc

*probably some of them were from within the Pale also.

..n'deadly one silo. I 'll settlle for chemical castraion for everyone who says "boy" the subjective. i.e " how are u boy" and calling everyone lads..I fucking hate that. When we are finished being hitler here I will move on to inner city "salt of the earth" types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back