Mr Bungle (1 Viewer)

Ha ha.

I wanna lock betty crocker in the kitchen and knock her up during supper, clutter up her butter gutter.

Excleent releases the threee of em.

check out treys Secret Chiefs Three if you like Disco Volante.

Carnival? Fucking Carnival.

Best album is California [imho]... If you like it, check out - - -

Fantomas [Amenaza Al Mundo // Deliriuum Cordia // Suspended Animation // Directors Cut] {kinda my order of pref.]

Tomahawk....

Actually, scrap that ... just check out

http://www.ipecac.com/

Anything Mike Patton touches seems to work out wicked.... Need I bring up Judgement Night again!

Latex lizzie said:
that's a faith no more spin off is it not or did mike patton just wear a t shirt in one of the vids? what's it like?

Patton was in Bungle before FNM. Check out the legendary "The raging wrath of the easter bunny". They've split up BTW !

Okay, all you pus-sucking motherfuckers out there
It's time to win a chance to butt-bang
Your daughter's tight virgin cherry ass to caller number SIX SIX SIX

piratio said:
Anything Mike Patton touches seems to work out wicked.... Need I bring up Judgement Night again!
I 100% agree with the above statement.

I'm a big Mr. Bungle fan, their last album California is the most accessible and a good place to start if you haven't heard their stuff before (it's also my favourite Bungle album).

Describing music is a bit silly but I'd describe them as "rock circus music".

Fantomas are also great, check out The Director's Cut. They do a cover of such movie/TV themes as Cape Fear and Twin Peaks.

I wouldn't rate the band Tomahawk as highly but they're pretty decent, worth a listen for more "standard" rock stuff.

Faith No More, one of my favourite rock bands. Mike Patton also did a great track with Kid606 called "Secrets 4 Sale" which was on the first Kid606 album on Ipecac (it was called "Down With The Scene").

I fucking love Mr.Bungle, but always though Disco Volante was a pile of shite (apart from 'desert search for techno allah' and a couple of others). California's probably my favourate. Patton's such a soppy cunt somtimes ('pink cigarette'). Fucking aces.

Personally Disco Volante is my favourite bungle album. It's like a jazzed up Fantomas or something. California is a close second, but i hate the first one to be honest. Horrible production, and kinda crappy songs that go on too long. If you want any other bungle/patton stuff Neilo, giz a buzz.

Still, you can't beat Fantomas. Fucking savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back