mp3 requests (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
A friend of mine lost all his records and has been gathering them up again but as mp3's. 2 things he was lookiung for were the Quicksand 7" on revelation,and the Wheel 7" on first strike along with the song from the Statement 12".
Can anyone up these songs? I have the records but not the ability to digitise them.
much appreciated.

His flat was cleaned out when he was living in london. He's back home now,and people have been sorting him out with cdr's etc. But then he just wants to hear something in particular. I said I'd see wht I could gather up if he has any requests.

I've had pretty good luck lately googling stuff and adding mp3 to the end of the search i.e quicksand mp3 or quicksand blog or quicksand mp3 blog. It accesses a lot of blogs. I've definately seen the quicksand discography on a blog somewhere.

Thanks Robbie,I check that blog every now and again too,used to be in a band and share a house with the guy who does it.

Ta for the offer Mel,I think he's doing pretty good getting stuff he's after already. He just had a craving to listen to those two records and hadn't gotten them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back