Mourihno gone? (1 Viewer)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...onsleague&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1&cc=5901

if you go to the press pack rumour piece, this is what's written

PRESS PACK RUMOUR: The rumour that manager Jose Mourinho had left Chelsea on Wednesday night brought carnage to the press room as journalists ran around trying to confirm the scoop and decide whether or not to run with it in Thursday morning's newspapers. The talk amongst the hacks indicated that Mourinho informed an unnamed Chelsea player of his decision to leave the London club after training, the player then texted a member of the media with the news, which prompted calls to Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon, who denied he had heard any news on the subject. Mourinho's rocky relationship with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is public knowledge - the current spat about playing/not playing Andrei Shevchenko is often in the headlines - and has made the rumour easier to swallow. But red faces could await in the morning.

Crazy shite.

Dunphy predicted it the other night!!!! (Although he's been saying it for around 18 months)

Wonder who they've lined up?

I for one will miss the prick.

i wouldnt be surprised if avram grant takes over. there is no one really available at the moment bar lippi and capello (who is possibly more defensive than mourihno)

Ramos came out the other day and said he'd love to manage in England.
Interesting timing.
Klinnsmann maybe.
Hiddink until the end of the season perhaps.

Mourinho to turn up at Real Madrid or one of the big Italian clubs next season.

Looks like Avram Grant, who lets face it has no real track record and is obviously the russian ones puppet. Chelsea are fucked.

i said to one of the lads yesterday that he would be gone by xmas, even discussed going to bookies to get odds!! balls. supposedly ya man avern grant is going to be offered the managerial position. not caretaker but full time. which would be pretty odd. Mourinho to manage barca i say

he has very little experience so this makes it quite strange. plus the players might resent him ! supposedly mourihno had a massive fight with john terry the other night. maybe they have someome lined up for the end of the season. I for one am glad to see the back of the prick, regardless of how entertaining he was.....he was still a prick (and also not as good a manager as some people think)

It's not strange at all, seems to me that Abrhamovich has wanted to be involved with team affairs for a long time. So he gets in a mate with all the right UEFA and FIFA badges and then tells him who to play. Sheva will start every game now, I'll place money on it.

It's not strange at all, seems to me that Abrhamovich has wanted to be involved with team affairs for a long time. So he gets in a mate with all the right UEFA and FIFA badges and then tells him who to play. Sheva will start every game now, I'll place money on it.

so chelsea are the new hearts then ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back