Most obvious Guarda murder (1 Viewer)

Well a young man of 24 dying in police custody when obviously he would have being "questioned aggresively" about this "watershed killing" that has "revulsed" the whole country so to speak is slightly more then a coincidence and even if it wasn't the anti cops brigade will pounce on this.
Then again it's so obvious maybe it was like how the "official Gardai" line said ;/

byrneos said:
check out the charlie bird webchat on that page.some one should beat him up:D:cool::) for ireland like.

Ballyfermot are having a magazine launch in the coming weeks for the journalist course and the very man is launching it. Easy access to his mallet via that so anyone who wants to rip his coat like the riots then this is an excellent opportunity :)

JANER said:
Well a young man of 24

"Earlier, it emerged that the 24-year-old had severe health problems."

i'm sure being a murderer (or accused of..however this turns out) is pretty stressful

Not saying he wasn't a scumbag but you gotta admit the timing of his death was dodgy lol

Throat cancer/falling of a bike is well bad, esp if you fall of the bike onto your throat ;]

i didn't say he was either way, but if he was seriously ill and treated by a doctor and taken to hospital, what else could they do? grant him ever lasting life? resurrect him?

who knows. not enough details.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
i didn't say he was either way, but if he was seriously ill and treated by a doctor and taken to hospital, what else could they do? grant him ever lasting life? resurrect him?

who knows. not enough details.

a holy communion sandwich would have probably helped.

Lads there is no way the guards are responsible for that.My brother was a guard on duty on Mayday when the terrorists and the wombles started attacking all those innocent people and then the media blamed the guards.

My brother fended off three of those black scarf terrorists and all he got was a formal warning instead of the praise he was owed.

This is the medias fault for completely twisting the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back