most annoying trademark goal celebration. (1 Viewer)

as a liverpool fan i have no idea what a goal celebration is.

best ever tho was maradonna's cokey eyeballing the camera with teh grass onhis face in 94. take that jerks, he said, i'm still the best.

and he was.

Hector Grey said:
best ever tho was maradonna's cokey eyeballing the camera with teh grass onhis face in 94. take that jerks, he said, i'm still the best.

yeah that was a good one, member marco tardellis celebration in world cup 82?

it was like hookin a tap up to a big keg of passion with a fliptop rock hard boner.

Tardelli%2082.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:

it was like hookin a tap up to a big keg of passion with a fliptop rock hard boner.

Tardelli%2082.jpg
i remember watching that game, and i remember tardelli going nuts. i thought to meself, "wow, what the fuck is up with this beautiful game?" that's where the romance started, 82...

Lefty Frizzell said:

Tardelli%2082.jpg
my god. a reference to tardelli´s mouth foaming celebration. my day is complete

Dwight said:
that was fantastic when he did that after scoring a ridiculous chip against Coventry or someone. Kudos to Sonny Anderson too and Lee Sharpe's corner flag dances. Klinsmann's dives were also pretty inspired.

Did anyone see some rugby player lately who scored a try, and proceeded to run a few rows up into the stand, sit down on a seat and start clapping. One of the best ever.
that was felipe contempomi when he was playing for bristol...i think. i did see in a replay recently before a leinster game.

i really like luis garcia´s thumbsucking after scoring goals at really important times in matchs and having spent the previous 70 minutes giving the ball away with every touch.

also love eusebio´s running into the net, picking up the ball and bringing it back to the spot. i think he even did it when he was winning.

nlgbbbblth said:
remember Negrete for Nigeria in WC 1994.

Grabbing hold of the net and weeping / whispering thanks.

Rashid Yekini.....

17577538564906371chuyendong.jpg

I like it when players score against former clubs and don't celebrate. I remember antonio conte being very gracious when he banged a header for juve against a condemned lecce. he stayed stoneyfaced, even though his teammates were jumping on him.

like this...
2134.jpg

not at all like this....

960738458.jpg

Disappointed I missed this one:

Agahowa performed seven successive somersaults after scoring Nigeria's winner against Algeria, taking him from the edge of the opposition penalty area to the half-way line.

Also splendid sounding!

There was an Italian player in Serie A who ran behind the goal to use a phone booth - and what about Finidi George who did his impression of the urinating dog after scoring against Greece.

Anyone see this?

How about Ketsbaia's celebration when he was at Newcastle? Booting the hell out of an advertising boarding like a madman and pushing away all of his team mates - unique!

I also nominate Robbie Fowler for the goal snort, totally hilarious, Steve Morrow for getting his leg broken by his team-mates, and Davids at the last European Championships after winning a penalty, he proceeded to barge all his team-mates that ran over to him out of the way, brilliant!

John D'oh said:
I like it when players score against former clubs and don't celebrate. I remember antonio conte being very gracious when he banged a header for juve against a condemned lecce. he stayed stoneyfaced, even though his teammates were jumping on him.

like when Denis Law scored the goal that relegated United. Looked like he was going to cry.

Not sure about worst, but Robin Friday wins best, here he is giving the two fingered salute to the opposing goalie after scoring...

kits4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back