Most annoying thing ever! grrrr (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I had to just ring eircom and they now have this spoken menu selection. You have to talk to a machine and it says things like "great" and "wonderful".

I dare you to try it, ring 1901 and grit your teeth.

Anthony said:
I had to just ring eircom and they now have this spoken menu selection. You have to talk to a machine and it says things like "great" and "wonderful".

I find it much more responsive than the speaking clock when im lonely, and so positive too!

way better than those fakey ass samaritan bastards.

Wavioli said:
I find it much more responsive than the speaking clock when im lonely, and so positive too!

way better than those fakey ass samaritan bastards.
how often do you find yourself lonely wavioli? me and my new friend hag are going to drink cans tomorrow, would you like to come? we'll need someone to be a look out for us.

Can anyone remember the phone number jingle for 'Live & Kicking'? My brother was singing it a couple of years ago so he thought he'd give it a ring and see if anyone was in. You get to talk to an irrate answer machine which says "THIS IS NOT THE BBC. PLEASE STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER. YOU ARE CREATING A NUISANCE' or some shit.

Zita said:
Can anyone remember the phone number jingle for 'Live & Kicking'? My brother was singing it a couple of years ago so he thought he'd give it a ring and see if anyone was in. You get to talk to an irrate answer machine which says "THIS IS NOT THE BBC. PLEASE STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER. YOU ARE CREATING A NUISANCE' or some shit.
isnt it 0 8 9 1 27 27 2t7ven, or maybe thats one of those late night chat tunes... :eek:

Anthony said:

It's creepy isn't it? I was going to ring it up and try out my new songs to see what it thought.

SadieOutlaw said:
how often do you find yourself lonely wavioli? me and my new friend hag are going to drink cans tomorrow, would you like to come? we'll need someone to be a look out for us.
well from what I hear, you'll be engaging in a bit of below the waist action, and Id hardly want to impose on that.

unless i can bring my camera heheheh.

oh so lonely :"(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back