moroccon place on wicklow street (1 Viewer)

zebra heart attack

tent58A.jpg

looks very nice. i'm meant to be going on friday. has anyone been?

http://www.elbahia.com/elbahia.html

this seems very tempting:

"Vegetarian Mezza for 2 Persons
Any 5 starters served with cous cous, bread and a bottle of house wine ~€50.00"

Oooooh. Check out the saucy bellydancer! That's enough to make me choke on me zaaluk, right thure. Food sounds num.

Belly-dancers in restaurants is all wrong.

A Lebanese place I went to in Brussels turned into a strip-joint somewhere between the starters and the mains, with a near-naked (and somewhat bovine) woman repeatedly scooting into my periph.

Great place with great food. You can also get the private room upstairs where you all sit on cushions on the floor. Very authentic as they say.

yeah this was great. we must have been too early for the belly dancers.

i got a vegetarian mix (any two starters with a portion of cous cous). one dish was spiced lentils, the other was unleavened bread with a tomato and herb puree. the cous cous was very light and fluffy. everything was yum.

the others got vegetable cous cous. a big array of chunky vegetables over lots of cous cous. looked great. €14 a pop.

the only bad thing was the food took about 35minutes to arrive and instead of a jug of water you get a two litre of ballygowan (for €5). but the food is very reasonably priced so you can live with paying for water.

i'd definitely go back.

yeah this was great. we must have been too early for the belly dancers.

i got a vegetarian mix (any two starters with a portion of cous cous). one dish was spiced lentils, the other was unleavened bread with a tomato and herb puree. the cous cous was very light and fluffy. everything was yum.

the others got vegetable cous cous. a big array of chunky vegetables over lots of cous cous. looked great. €14 a pop.

the only bad thing was the food took about 35minutes to arrive and instead of a jug of water you get a two litre of ballygowan (for €5). but the food is very reasonably priced so you can live with paying for water.

i'd definitely go back.

Sounds good, but the water thing would piss me off. Not the money but the principle.

Their Mint Tea is top-class too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back