Morello vid on Irishbandslist.com (1 Viewer)

hubrisband

Website
www.geocities.com
Morello have kindly allowed me to put their video for 'you always have something to say' on the www.irishbandslist.com web site. This is the first music video (not live) on the site.
Seeing as the video is 3.40mb, it may take a while to download on a dail-up connection so I've also put up a clip of the video which is around 900k. Although if you're a rock fan, it's worth it!

Check it out
Full video - http://www.irishbandslist.com/home_vid3.asp
Video clip - http://www.irishbandslist.com/home_vid4.asp

Kevin @ Irishbandslist.com
http://www.irishbandlslist.com/

Hi Kevin,

Alex of Morello here. Thanks for wanting to show our video on your website, we really appreciate that. However, when we agreed on this we didn't expect you to compress it down to 3 Mb - No offense but It doesn't look and sound good. Especially, it doesn't make justice to the producer.

I 'd really appreciate if you could remove it and, if you wish, upload one of the versions from our website. Thanks for understanding.

Folks, the original video is available here:

www.morellorocks.com/video.html

Cheers

Alex

Alex said:
Hi Kevin,

Alex of Morello here. Thanks for wanting to show our video on your website, we really appreciate that. However, when we agreed on this we didn't expect you to compress it down to 3 Mb - No offense but It doesn't look and sound good. Especially, it doesn't make justice to the producer.

I 'd really appreciate if you could remove it and, if you wish, upload one of the versions from our website. Thanks for understanding.

Folks, the original video is available here:

www.morellorocks.com/video.html

Cheers

Alex

No good deed goes unpunished. :rolleyes:

Alex said:
it doesn't make justice

Alex

cast.jpg

That's the web for you alex. If you want people to watch it at all you'll have to compromise. I started watching it on you site and I got bored with the wait so I stopped it. i have broadband.

ya - for like 20MB+, it'd want to be someone getting their head split open or a kid falling out a window for me to wait.

Point taken.

There's an 8 mb version on the website that should do fine. Honestly, I didn't mean to sound like a cunt there but the producer is a good friend. He's totally sound and put a hell of a lot of work in it, I just want his work to be well represented, even if less people are going to download it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back