• Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
93001659_l.jpg

remember this face.

when you see it, beat it... literally.

One of the guys posting is in college with me.Thats fucked up

Edit-did I say one guy????When I logged on to his profile two of his "friends" are in my college.Im am fucking shocked.:eek:

Fuck thats shit. I know what thats like. Had my walkman stolen from my bag a few weeks ago and last year i had my cd wallet stolen from my bag

I was standing up the back of the music centre watching propagandhi many moons ago and felt a tug on my bag, turned around a some fucker was trying to get my camera out of it. At propagandhi of all gigs. Cunts.

Fuck... you'd reckon at propagandhi you'd have a bit of punk solidarity... hope ya gave him a smack.... I carry too many cd's with me-If someone nicked my cd wallet, I'd hunt them down and kill them. ritually. with a pointy stick.

Oh yeah how did you find that out?He posts a fair bit metalireland and there is a lot of that shit on that site,not posted but a lot of the people who post are into all that which is a shame because I know a lot of cool people that post there too and it would be shit if they got tarnished with the same brush.
Old one said:
he's also Funeral winter on Metal ireland...
total nsbm bullshit!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I was standing up the back of the music centre watching propagandhi many moons ago and felt a tug on my bag, turned around a some fucker was trying to get my camera out of it. At propagandhi of all gigs. Cunts.

You must have whacked him, come on!

Alas, no. Being the pacifist type, and being on a bit of a "no violence at hardcore shows" buzz after interviewing the band, i did nothing more than give him a bollocking, though the band were so loud, i'd say he caught none of it. Ah if only i could turn back time...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Alas, no. Being the pacifist type, and being on a bit of a "no violence at hardcore shows" buzz after interviewing the band, i did nothing more than give him a bollocking, though the band were so loud, i'd say he caught none of it. Ah if only i could turn back time...

You should have made a citizens arrest. and while you arrested him - he resisted, so you killed him. its perfectly within the law to do that. trust me, I'm a cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back