Moral Dilemma (2 Viewers)

They give out these free passes that are hard to get, but still overbook the heck out of the thing. They give everyone a number and make them wait in the lobby in a big queue.
When it gets too packed downstairs they send 50 or so up to queue outside the actual screening room.
I arrived and my number was 258. Looked like I was fucked as the queue was immense.
So I paid for an actual current movie and went upstairs with my free pass in my pocket and joined the first 50.

Felt a bit bad.

I've got the Cineworld card thing so I can see as many films as I want for 20 quid a month or whatever.
Sometimes I'll go to see a film that's just out, and it'll be sold out, but there's another screening in an hour.
So I have on occasion just got a ticket for the one in an hour, then just went in and sat down in the sold out one, cause fuck it, there's bound to be a couple of people don't turn up for whatever reason, right?
If the cinema people ever catch me, I'll just be like "Oh I thought my ticket was for this showing, I didn't realise it was sold out and the cashier gave me a ticket for the next!"

I've got the Cineworld card thing so I can see as many films as I want for 20 quid a month or whatever.
Sometimes I'll go to see a film that's just out, and it'll be sold out, but there's another screening in an hour.
So I have on occasion just got a ticket for the one in an hour, then just went in and sat down in the sold out one, cause fuck it, there's bound to be a couple of people don't turn up for whatever reason, right?
If the cinema people ever catch me, I'll just be like "Oh I thought my ticket was for this showing, I didn't realise it was sold out and the cashier gave me a ticket for the next!"

Yeah, I'd do that.

I've gone to a Friday screening where it's all sold out and just buy a ticket for the same screening the following week. Has never not worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back