MongoHorn/Deep Fuel/Corrosive Machine/Good dead me @ the thomas house 25th sept (1 Viewer)

Mongohorn

View attachment 6691

Its always a mad one down the Thommer with support coming from Drogheda punk kids Deep Fuel, Mullingar mentalists Corrosive Machine and stalling it up from Cork are hardcore headbangers Good Dead Me should be a guddin

Corrosive Machine have pulled out we're just gonna leave it with the three bands

its not that bad a price a cd i dont think! and joost i thought it was good, did u really hate it that much? mike here

Gig was shit.
Good Dead Me were too hairy, music wasn't my cuppa tea and the lad with the dreads had a very strong smell about him, bassist kicked ass though.
Deep fuel, punk by numbers, tried to give em a chance, but had to leave before they murdered anymore of Teenage Kicks.
Mongohorn, good fun as always, sure it's the only reason I went, new stuff sounds top.

CD, too expensive, but seeing why on the other thread makes it ok. Sounds like ye screwed royally on the inlay stuff.

common_2cent.gif

deep fuel wernt that bad i really enjoyed them.. need a new name badly! the cover of teenage kicks was good just the lads vocals didnt suit it! good dead me dont talk 2 me about them! they wernt punk! there drummer couldnt drum 4 shite! i couldnt care how hairy they were image means nothing but they really were shite! how can ya mix jazz and punk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back