mogwai early stuff is best (1 Viewer)

micro_chainsaw

the subject is my point-but i just wanna slag all yee dublin sad aphex twin underground bald 30 year old bastard men who think yee are knowledgeable of good music.you also think that yee are still young and trendy by not even trying-you dont realise you are conforming to an image by trying not to conform to an image.you probably haven't a note in your head (except for you,derek) but yee grew up resenting education (because you were stupid underachievers) and listening to rock vinyls and claimed music was 'for you' and it was youre 'escape'.-sad boys....sad little dole men-still in ure leather jackets with ure pasty skin and goatees and 80's glam rock faeces bicylcle transporters

I said that because I looked at this fella's website and it was a bit clip-arty.

I didn't even bother reading his post untill now because it looked like a boring rant about bollox and it looks like i was right.

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you this.
The Kaboom website does a really strange and very annoying reloading thing. When everything is there it scans down the screen reloading everything (taking ages) then does it every time you scroll or anything. It's unbelievably frustrating and I just have to close the site before reading it at all.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it a design feature (doubt it). Can you fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back