Modern Arse (1 Viewer)

sounds to me like pisspiss and pete had a lil' sumtin' else a-goin' on!

thanks to everyone who came along and saw just how fuckin' brilliant gumbo's artwork was/is, i for one was amazed at how good it all looked when all 200 of them were there together. twas dead posh and dat.
i pity all who didn't go, cos it was rappa and gumbo is the master of the universe not aido.
thanks hp and linsey, and even anto and ommo.

but i reserve my very very special thanks for "everybody's pal" - stephen kids.
now, let me tell you a story about lil' ste.
last night he had his first pint of men's booze, and, well i'm sure you can guess, it went to his lil' head a bit. now ste wasn't happy with just ONE pint, oh no ladies and gentlemen, stephen had to follow it up with a babycham. now, i'm sure you can guess the results, and they weren't sexy. poor ste was gibbering and crying for his mammy and swearing to jesus that he'd NEVER do it again if he'd just miracle him better as he was puking his ring down the jacks, getting it all over his shoes and down his NIKE (tm) top. but it didn't end there. oh dear god no.
he got a second wind and decided to have a cheap cigar. he then pulled his trousers down and danced like a gibbon made of putty in front of everyone while choking himself of the smoke. this my friends is true rebellion.
ste has PROVED that he lives a life of extremes. his anarchic spilling of people's drinks, his disreputable use of his arse as a weapon and his foul, foul language. this is not what private school would expect of their former star pupil. please sign my petition for his deportation now..........

the bearded lady (21 Dec, 2001 11:42 a.m.):
sounds to me like pisspiss and pete had a lil' sumtin' else a-goin' on!

thanks to everyone who came along and saw just how fuckin' brilliant gumbo's artwork was/is, i for one was amazed at how good it all looked when all 200 of them were there together. twas dead posh and dat.
i pity all who didn't go, cos it was rappa and gumbo is the master of the universe not aido.
thanks hp and linsey, and even anto and ommo.

but i reserve my very very special thanks for "everybody's pal" - stephen kids.
now, let me tell you a story about lil' ste.
last night he had his first pint of men's booze, and, well i'm sure you can guess, it went to his lil' head a bit. now ste wasn't happy with just ONE pint, oh no ladies and gentlemen, stephen had to follow it up with a babycham. now, i'm sure you can guess the results, and they weren't sexy. poor ste was gibbering and crying for his mammy and swearing to jesus that he'd NEVER do it again if he'd just miracle him better as he was puking his ring down the jacks, getting it all over his shoes and down his NIKE (tm) top. but it didn't end there. oh dear god no.
he got a second wind and decided to have a cheap cigar. he then pulled his trousers down and danced like a gibbon made of putty in front of everyone while choking himself of the smoke. this my friends is true rebellion.
ste has PROVED that he lives a life of extremes. his anarchic spilling of people's drinks, his disreputable use of his arse as a weapon and his foul, foul language. this is not what private school would expect of their former star pupil. please sign my petition for his deportation now..........

Again?

Bet you wished you'd kept it invitation only....

hackett,
i was on the phone to crith last night and i could hear you singing like a woman in the background.

(i hasten to add that crith was at the gig, beardy wasnt giving him a private rendition in the comfort of his bed or anything, buh'. not after the last time in anyway.)

Modem Arse

joss (21 Dec, 2001 02:07 p.m.):
At least you could put the phone down and it would stop.

indeed. we we're trapped there with no escape.

but seriously: was very nice. the fucking albums looked stunning. damn that arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back