missing stuff from ggi (1 Viewer)

ravishinrikrude

found most of my stuff i thought i had lost but i think i lost my bass and i definitely lost my keys. bass is black. used it for droppin'bombs and then gave it to the next band to use and completely forgot about it. anyone seen it?

I did exactly the same thing with my cymbals, gave them to sultans and only realised when I was drunk the next day that they weren't in the van. Went back to the barn this morning and thankfully they were still there. I saw a black bass in a soft case aswell. Give Conor a shout

I'm looking for a set of keys too, Bottle opener and pearl drum key on them. Last seen in the band room on Monday morning.

There was a lost silver phone that was going around alright... not sure what the make was though buti t sounds like it could be it.

i've caught a really bad cold from the weekend so havent really put everything back togethar, off the top of my head 5 or 6 phones were returned to owners - one by post yesterday after soemones da rang it, maybe thats yours - but theres no other lost phones - but as i say we still have some stuff to do at venue today so something might turn up

the keys with the drum tuner and bottle opener are defo here, can post to donegal if you pm me an address. will get bass from barn today if ken is right and its by stage.

I left a small black bag net bag wth drum felts and a clutch in it, left em for surrender to use with my cymbals and forgot all about them, hopefully they should be around the lounge stage if you see em Conor

I left a small black bag net bag wth drum felts and a clutch in it, left em for surrender to use with my cymbals and forgot all about them, hopefully they should be around the lounge stage if you see em Conor

That bag was still hung around the hi-hat stand when I was moving the stand from the Lounge to the Barn. At the time I thought "Class, what a handy thing to have for your hi-hat stand".

If my lucky red and black stripy jumper turns up I'd be fucking made up...

lost property - one handbag, one bass guitar, one 4gb memory disc, one pirate tshirt, 1.5 bottles of vodka, one sledgehammer - get in touch

there is a hi hat stand - will check for net bag on it on next and final - thank god- run out to the venue at 2.30

finished- woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back