Missing Cat Rathmines/Ranelagh (1 Viewer)

Not to be negative, but should Sparky not come home, I've a lovely little indoor cat of 9 months that is looking for a good home. She looks like a little Jersey cow and has a really nice personality. I haven't named her, because I didn't want to get attached, but the missus calls her baby and my mate, Noel, calls her Moo.

i heard this somewhere,
when cats want to come home from a roaming adventure they set out by walking around in a huge circle sniffing all he way. then if they dont get a sniff of home they move in a bit and make another circle inside of the first one and sniff more. they keeping moving in and making smaller circles until they smell home and then leg it there.

was there thunder the night she headed off? she might be with another cat. she'll be back and hungry soon.

Thanks everybody for your concern and help. She's not back yet, but it's still only been just over 48 hours. I've got an ad up on the lost and found and have checked all the local vets and the DSPCA. Nobody of her description has come in so there's a hope that she's still alive.

I'm not sure if there was thunder the night she left. There was the day after for sure, so it's possible.

I hope she's walking in an ever-decreasing circle right now, making her way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back