Miss D (1 Viewer)

Have I ever commented that Abortion is murder pure and simple...if so, Sorry for repeating myself.

I'm also tempted to upset the friendly people over at Eirecore because I've being thinking of this for days how the fuck can u be a veggie or vegan and yet accept abortion????

Have I ever commented that Abortion is murder pure and simple...if so, Sorry for repeating myself.

I'm also tempted to upset the friendly people over at Eirecore because I've being thinking of this for days how the fuck can u be a veggie or vegan and yet accept abortion????
don't eat babies?

Do the counciling services here not do a similar thing in terms of sending people home to havea think about it bevfore they travelled? I thought they would have.

This was one of the things they were calling on in the media to be improved. As far as I remember it was passed in the last referendum that while abortion was illegal to carry out in Ireland giving advice and counselling was allowed. That was the major change.

the doctor from the national maternity hospital this week was saying that it is crap basically and it needs to be improved. He also made the point that the actually travelling to and from countries is extremely traumatic for the pregnant woman and the extra effort made the whole experience worse. That is why there were calling for cases of certain conditions that the baby would not survive to be carried out in Ireland.

Fuck's. Sake.

Alright.
Are all sperm sacred JANER?
How about eggs... are they sacred too?
Is an egg with a sperm nucleus in it a child?
Is a one cell embryo a child?
2 cells then... are 2 cells a child?
4?, 8? 16?

Because, the answer is no. 16 cells is not a child. No more than that bag of cells in the poor Miss D's body are. Neither is 32... at some point those cells go on to form a child, but, for a long time it's just not a child. It is a bag of cells. Nothing more.

We come from nothing, and we go back to nothing, and for most of the time we exist we are human, but we are not human when we are a little sack of tissue in the uterus for a while. And we might not be proper humans at the end of our lives.

All lives are not sacred. Just because something has blood moving about inside it and the right genetic information does not mean that it is a human being.

I can't believe I was drawn into that bollocks man.

I wish your points weren't lost on him. It's true, defining human life based on how many cells something has ignores the fact that outside of the realm of the abstraction of science, human life is defined along more than scientific lines.

That, and the fact that if we really cared as much as pro-lifers say about the unborn, then we'd care a hell of a lot more than we do about the born. And it's funny how it always focuses on what women should and shouldn't do, as if foetuses were spontaneously created without any male input.

So Flashback were do you stand on abortion or how many weeks old do you feel a foetus is "human" so to speak?
Know all brain jane......rhymes with brain drain.

Are all sperm sacred JANER?
How about eggs... are they sacred too?
Is an egg with a sperm nucleus in it a child?
Is a one cell embryo a child?
2 cells then... are 2 cells a child?
4?, 8? 16?
6-7 weeks is scared from then on to me.

My last comment here as people know where I stand and we're going round in circles.
Pro abortion/Pro life are never going to agree.
:eek:

6-7 weeks is scared from then on to me.

My last comment here as people know where I stand and we're going round in circles.
Pro abortion/Pro life are never going to agree.
:eek:

So do you not think the option of abortion in Ireland should be there for the pre 6-7 weeks and the likes of Miss D rather than the expense/hassle/trauma of traveling to England for it.

(No agenda just a straight question for you.)

So do you not think the option of abortion in Ireland should be there for the pre 6-7 weeks and the likes of Miss D rather than the expense/hassle/trauma of traveling to England for it.
I have said earlier I agreed with the courts decision.

So you're cool with abortions before 6 weeks, then. But then again you did say that abortion is "murder, pure and simple". Does this make you pro murder, as long as it's done quickly?
6-7 weeks should be the latest but of course I would prefer it not done at all but the world is not perfect.

And it's funny how it always focuses on what women should and shouldn't do, as if foetuses were spontaneously created without any male input.

Interesting point, although many pro-choice advocates (on here and in the real world) have suggested that the issue is about a woman's right to choose, and what right have men got to dictate to women what they should or shouldn't do...

A little bit of me suspects that you've also raised that as you know JANER doesn't use condoms, therefore he doesn't take responsibility for contraception, and you're just finding another stick to beat him with. Apologies if thats not the case.

A little bit of me suspects that you've also raised that as you know JANER doesn't use condoms, therefore he doesn't take responsibility for contraception, and you're just finding another stick to beat him with.

photo_1_students_log_pile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back