Miriam Ingram (1 Viewer)

guy of the tiger

Was just listening to her track on the Red Bridge compilation cd. Its stunning.

I can't seem to find a website for her.

Is there anywhere you can get more info/download music/screensavers/naked pics?

Does she have any releases?

I'd definitely like to hear more. I hate having to wait for things.
jane said:
I'm not sure what she has out, but she's working on stuff, for sure. And it's fantabulous. So, so, so good.

She's also a lovely person, which I think makes her all the more deserving of success.

she palys around town a lot but doesn't have a web site.
i'll post something about her next gig when i hear anything.
she's working on an album at the mo'

palywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywalypalywaly

hhhm look forward to hearing this now, the two times I've
seen her she was good, but not particularly memorable and had me kinda
bored by the end of it all.

barrybumper2.jpg

sarah said:

Truth be told, that's kind of my own feeling about her as well. I'd agree with the fact she's quite a nice person, but musically, she doesn't do a lot for me. I think her track on the Red Bridge comp is overproduced and too gimmicky for my tastes, and is one of the weakest on the album.

But the album is definitely worth getting regardless, if only for the e+S=B track. Krautfuckinrock at its best.

All of the above only my opinion, of course.

Paul

photon said:
Truth be told, that's kind of my own feeling about her as well. I'd agree with the fact she's quite a nice person, but musically, she doesn't do a lot for me. I think her track on the Red Bridge comp is overproduced and too gimmicky for my tastes, and is one of the weakest on the album.

But the album is definitely worth getting regardless, if only for the e+S=B track. Krautfuckinrock at its best.

All of the above only my opinion, of course.

Paul

Dunno, it really holds up as a song and the production is clever rather than gimmicky i.e. the mental stuff doesn't get in the way of the song.
It's one of my faves on there so far.
E+S=B is good but the production kills it imho. Too flat - I lose interest after about 3mins.

aoboa said:
Dunno, it really holds up as a song and the production is clever rather than gimmicky i.e. the mental stuff doesn't get in the way of the song.

I agree. I don't have it here to listen to at the mo, but I was listening to it last night and the music complimented the lyrics beautifully. The track plays like a story where the sounds echo the semantic of the words.

tom. said:
that's the last time we get mutt lange to twiddle the knobs, then. that chancer.

You should have know... it's been all downhill sinc[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]e Hysteria ;)[/font]

that mingram track reminds me of stuff off 'blemish', the last david sylvian album (like 'fire in the forest' that he did with yer man christian Fenriz from darkthrone)
dug it but would have dug it way more w/o the normo bits. they were gettin in the way of the good shit. dug it though.

andrew

jane said:
I'm not sure what she has out, but she's working on stuff, for sure. And it's fantabulous. So, so, so good.

She's also a lovely person, which I think makes her all the more deserving of success.
??? what like fried bananas?

sarah said:
that onny coz guys think a bitch that can play an instrument outside the bed can also play one inside the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back